I won but can not collect

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one small amounts on a few poker sites and have no problem receiving my winning, which I promptly use to enter other poker games.
At interpoker I now have $16 dollars which they will not release to me because I do not have a bill in my name.
I am retired, sold my house and use my sister's place as my mailing address because I like to travel. I am renting here in mexico now because I had series of heart attacks so travel is not advisable anymore. Put because no bills are in my name they will not release the winnings.
I am still trying to do something, but any ideas.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interpoker? Didn't that site go out of business like 5 years ago?

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interpoker? Didn't that site go out of business like 5 years ago?

That was my first reaction. Haven’t heard Interpoker in quite some time.

OP sold his house and currently resides in Mexico as he says he likes to travel.

Not sure $16 is gonna make a real difference in this particular situation. Enjoy Mexico. I’ve never been there.

Last edited:
manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one small amounts on a few poker sites and have no problem receiving my winning, which I promptly use to enter other poker games.
At intertops poker I now have $16 dollars which they will not release to me because I do not have a bill in my name.
I am retired, sold my house and use my sister's place as my mailing address because I like to travel. I am renting here in Mexico now because I had series of heart attacks so travel is not advisable anymore. Put because no bills are in my name they will not release the winnings.
I am still trying to do something, but any ideas.
Sorry I meant intertops poker,

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sorry, it was Intertops poker.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You don't have a cell phone bill or anything with your name and address on it? Withdrawing $16 is a waste of time after fee's involved. You may as well continue playing with that, in hopes of running it up to some amount more substantial and worth going thru the hassle of withdrawing imo.

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don't have a cell phone bill or anything with your name and address on it? Withdrawing $16 is a waste of time after fee's involved. You may as well continue playing with that, in hopes of running it up to some amount more substantial and worth going thru the hassle of withdrawing imo.

It does not solve a problem of not being able to withdraw. We spin it to $500 dollars and again tell our selves "F**K it, lets go for a bit more!". Anyway idea is that we have to sort billing problem or figure out how to bypass it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
sorry, it was Intertops poker.

I'm not sure what the withdrawal options are for Intertops these days. (I used to play on there many years ago but only when money could be easily moved around via online e-wallets like Moneybookers, ePassporte, skrill, neteller, etc.). These days I would only ever play on a site that I know I can get my money off of in a timely manner.

If you're residing in Mexico, I'd be playing on the ROW sites, like Stars, 888Poker, & partypoker.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are residing permenently, maybe you can sign up for a cell-phone plan or something, where the bill will carry your name and address? But like others have said, probably not worth the hassle for just 16$ :)

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And update for all, the problem has been resolved. I spoke Tammy & Debi and now I have access to the money. First I had no intention of withdrawing the money, I only wanted to use to enter other games, now I can. So everyone knows any money I win stays in my wallet but the I am only able to use $20 of it. This works out quite well, and my wallet is now around $ 26. I have today change my address to my house in XXXXXXX and sent them a current bill so that win I win my milloins I can withdraw it hahahaha.
Debi contacted Intertops, so thank you both so very much for taking care of this issue so quickly.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure what the withdrawal options are for Intertops these days. (I used to play on there many years ago but only when money could be easily moved around via online e-wallets like Moneybookers, ePassporte, Skrill, Neteller, etc.). These days I would only ever play on a site that I know I can get my money off of in a timely manner.

If you're residing in Mexico, I'd be playing on the ROW sites, like Stars, 888Poker, & Partypoker.
For me the issue was not withdrawing money as that was not my intention. I was not able to use the money on there poker games, Thanks to Tammy and Debi now I can. Withdrawing the money is a different issue that I have not tried yet. But I have started the process just in cass I get lucky and build my bankroll.