I need information about Bitcoin

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to know for those who use Bitcoin to withdraw winnings in poker. How do you convert your bitcoins to cash? Where do you sell them? Is it convenient and safe? Can you sell them fast?
I researched but couldn’t find much so I would like to hear personal reviews.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
There are many options ranging from transfer to bank or card to using an exchanger to get cash to getting a bitcoin debt.

The best option would vary from player to player as different locations have different rules.

From your profile I assume you are US player. The best option for US is to transfer to paypal/Cash App via an exchanger. I am not 100% sure as to the workings of it as I am not in US. Hopefully a US member from the forum would read thread and be able to help you out.
I want to know for those who use Bitcoin to withdraw winnings in poker. How do you convert your bitcoins to cash? Where do you sell them? Is it convenient and safe? Can you sell them fast?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I sell them on a page and receive money in my local currency, there are also some stores in shopping centers where they accept payments in Bitcoin

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are from usa and just want a fast and simple way to exchange bitcoin to fiat you could try using coinbase.com . but first if you use it you should verify your account.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I withdraw towards Binance and Localbitcoins; these two platforms are pretty good and safe. I've been using both of them for a long time and I've never had a problem. And when the BTC arrives in both; I can change them right there on the same platform doing P2P exchange to my local currency in my bank accounts.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes on Coinbase it is fast instant pay outs on Paypal when link it to your account after convert bitcoins to euro there I click withdraw very convenient and safe good luck.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I convert to gift cards using bitrefill. Fairly easy to use and I don't have to give up any banking info.

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I withdraw towards Binance and Localbitcoins; these two platforms are pretty good and safe. I've been using both of them for a long time and I've never had a problem. And when the BTC arrives in both; I can change them right there on the same platform doing P2P exchange to my local currency in my bank accounts.

Hi King, How do you deposit in 888 poker? I couldn’t do it!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Get Cash App you can buy, sell, send.