I have had the worst luck.....

A

Angela1978

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I went out and bought that stupid green dot visa pre-paid reloadable credit card today and came home went to the greendot website and put the money on it, and when I was almost done, the last page said it is not good on any gambling websites, I cannot tell you how upset I am because this is my second attempt at the pre-paid thing, I had a bad experience with a bank here, so I do not have a checking account or savings account, my dad used his paytru card the first time for me but I want to add money myself. and to get a paytru card you have to order online with your credit card, I tried the prepaid visa gift card and they refused that too, I like pokerstars and don't want to change, anyone have any ideas? Now I have this dumb card with money on it I can't use. please...any ideas will probably make me feel better.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Use the money like you would any visa to use it up. Deposit with MoneyGram available? Worked for me on FTP

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Angela, like Pigpen said use the green dot visa as you would any visa card for your regular purchases, and use the All-Access visa to deposit at poker sites. I just recently made a deposit using the All-Access Visa and it went though.

Aloha

T

thielcats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Angela,
The All-Access card works on Pokerstars, I just deposited with it a week ago. Make sure it is NON-RELOADABLE. The money is already on the card and you can buy them in increments of 25,50 or 100. Once you use up the amount, the card is done.

BillJunior

BillJunior

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Angela,

I went through the same thing about months ago bought a green dot card and didn't read the fine print.....:eek:

I'm gunna check out the all-access card see if that works....

Epassporte from checking account takes forever

PokerProBetZip

PokerProBetZip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use the money like you would any visa to use it up. Deposit with MoneyGram available? Worked for me on Full Tilt Poker

Please tell me about MoneyGram ?!?!?!?! :confused: :D :confused: :eek:

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use epassporte for all my deposits and it works great for me

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please tell me about MoneyGram ?!?!?!?! :confused: :D :confused: :eek:

google moneygram, locations all over the place, it'll cost you $10 for pokerstars, not sure about other sites. epassporte is fast for credit cards, costs $5 per $100 deposited, if you use bank account it only costs $5 for any amount, but it takes like 2 weeks. I have tried and been successful using all these deposit methods. Now I can only hope I'll be successful enough to be able to test out a cashout method :)

A

acesinhole7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How long does epassporte take to go through?

D

dde21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how to people screw this up visa all acess gift no other card

S

SarasotaJohn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The moneygram is $10 everywhere. I have used it with PokerStars several times. The credit seems to come within 15 or 20 minutes of sending.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honestly when i read the title I was like oh no, not again...someone is complaining about their aces getting cracked a couple times...

but i was wrong

i used the $100 All Access Non Reloadable Visa Gift Card at full tilt poker and it worked just fine. I do not know much about PS.