How much do you usually withdraw?

NOORI

NOORI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Guys,

The question may look stupid but I much are you usually withdrawing?

I managed to build a good 5-figures bankroll, I would like to gather the fruits without damaging my bankroll too much.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I withdraw it all and start over. You may have too much for that. Check your withdraw limits, see what you can do before deciding what you want to do.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Withdrawing it all and then starting again from zero is probably safest solution unless you don't do it and actually can afford to lose some money(like trucks who are speeding between Denmark and Holland cause they're transporting flowers) :cool:

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Guys,

I managed to build a good 5-figures bankroll, I would like to gather the fruits without damaging my bankroll too much.
Ok if get another $10,000+ five figure win in my future like have done in the past added to bankroll,
Would withdraw $8000 or $9000 depending and put off lifes bills or into a bank account without an online card so I could not be tempted to play and lose it.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
At the moment, I am not withdrawing money because I am working on creating a good bankroll. But I think I would start withdrawing as soon as my bankroll exceeded $ 1,000.

HobokenNJ

HobokenNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd withdraw nearly all of it & set aside some portion earmarked for poker. I'd keep a playable amount online.

Given that sites may end up dissolving or freezing your account or hacked, I don't see a benefit to keeping a large balance with a poker site.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I congratulate you. This is a really big achievement. I am a modest player and I am happy even when I can withdraw $ 100.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i have yet to withdraw anythin *sighs*
maybe one day ..... i can dream huh?

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

Hello friend, at these days i pay a 10 $ paysafe card..and if i made it around 100-150 $ i withdraw .By this way my loses will be reduced.Good luck at your tables.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion the most important thing is figuring out the way to withdraw your money paying the least amount of fees. Leaving your bankroll there is not safe enough in my opinion, even if you want to keep all the money for bankroll purposes keeping them in a bank is best, you can make deposits to your poker account any time if needed. Of course you need to leave some money in your account and the amount depends on what kind of stakes you are playing. Another thing to consider is the taxes you are expected to pay to the government which depend on your country of citizenship and/or residence.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly admit, I have been playing poker for almost three years now, but I have not made any withdrawals yet. But I hope that in the near future, I can do it.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I withdraw small amounts but often. Usually, from $ 100.

kingleo720

kingleo720

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my maqsimal witdraval is 400$,not moor yet)))

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually put in $ 10-20 and bag when I win a prize over $ 100.

T

terry5758

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had 1 0r 2 lucky times to withdraw not fr sure how much guessing $400 to $800 on those occasions but I would not like to think about how much I have put in

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So not huge amounts. But played the 1000 montly cardchat freeroll. Came 3rd won 190 approx. Withdraw half. Use the rest for poker tournaments which im still doing.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still trying to build my bankroll so I can have that decision to make, lately it's been an up and down battle. However when I build me a substantial bankroll I will withdraw all and start over.

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on how much I win. If I win a tournament for 1500, I'm withdrawing 1000 of it and taking shots with the rest.

A

andrestc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still building a bankroll so not withdrawing yet. I plan on keep a reasonable amount invested outside of poker (and to be used to play live as well). But for now, everything is on PS.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a profitable player, you should play at the limit, where you make the most money. So you need to leave yourself with enough bankroll for that. Anything above that required bankroll can be withdrawn. Of course this will also depend on, how ambitious you are. If you really want to make it into high stakes and think, you are good enough for that, you should not withdraw anything but let your bankroll grow.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello Guys,

I would think you would know the answer to this question yourself.

The answer is simple >>> "It Depends"

It depends on what your goals are. Are you playing MTT's.... or cash? Recreationally.. or for a living (or somewhere inbetween). Do you mind depositing again or do you hope to not deposit again (or it might be difficult for you to be able to deposit again??).

Bankroll management guidelines will help to determine how much you might want to Withdraw.... that & whatever your goals are.

Myself, I don't typically withdraw anything these days. Only withdrawls I've made in the past couple years have been small and have been off of sites that I don't play much volume on and leaving $$'s on them is a bit pointless. It is also not that easy to move money around on the sites for me these days (not as easy as it is for some players who live in countries where they can use things like skrill). When I was able to use Skrill for all of my accounts I moved money on & off of sites every week.

Also, for myself, unless I hit a big tournament score that is over $10,000, I won't be taking any off at all. (although I did take a few hundred off just a couple weeks ago but again it was from a site I rarely play on these days)