How to deposit & withdrawal - US sites

P

Phlegmatic

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I'm new here and don't know what the hell I'm doing but i have some general questions about online poker if someone could take some time to help me out id appreciate it.
My first question is the legit poker site that i should play on? Tried full tilt and after downloading the software realised that u.s players can't makes deposits? also tried bet online but read that their payouts are sketchy.
Second question is how payouts work? Are they direct deposit or what do the details entail? I've been playing poker for a few years live and non money online.
Last question, I saw that some places such as bet online offer cash deposits, how does this work?
Thanks for any help i get.

J

JZarate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know about withdrawals since I have not taken money out but the poker sites for U.S. players include BetOnline, Americas cardroom, and Full Flush Poker.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

At Americas Cardroom we deliver more value to our members than anyone else in the poker industry, to be honest we are the best option right now.
Let's check it out:
The Beast is the best promotion for Cash Game players, it is a points race where the jackpot is fed by the rake, so we are giving part of the rake back to the players thru this promotion. Check it here: http://ow.ly/PTeGP
Sit & Crush, is the same concept but for Sit & Go players, a points race that is fed with part of the fee. Click Here to see it: http://ow.ly/PTevn
+Jackpot Poker events, these are fast-paced, 3-max player, Hyper-Turbo Sit & Go tournaments with a starting stack of 500 chips and 3 minute levels. Buy-in amounts are $2, $10 and $40. The randomly drawn tournament prize pool will award between 2 and 2,500 times the buy-in: http://ow.ly/PTehB
+The well known Million Dollar Sundays tournament, we are basically bringing poker back to the USA, as you can play a Million Dollar tournament for a $540 buy in, or win your seat thru one of our satellites. This tournament has been also placed during a tournament series: the Million Dollar Warm Up click here for full details.: http://ow.ly/PTe2k
Support, we have one of the best support around, and as you can see a personalized presence in several forums, where you can contact us for questions, issues or even talk about the industry.

Our different deposit methods are fast and secure:
BitCoin
Western Union
MoneyGram
visa deposits

Note that we have different payouts methods with different delivery times and fees. Some of them are totaly free.

Western Union and MoneyGram: Takes from 24-72 after is processed to be delivered. There are fees involved depending on the requested amount.

BitCoin: Takes around 24 hours to be delivered. No Fees are involved. You might request a withdraw every 24 hours.

Bank Draft: This is a regular check. You are allow to have 1 free every 30 days and the delivery time is from 2-5 weeks since is sent through out regular mail. If you want to receive it before you might pay for a courier which is $65 more but this time the check takes from 1-2 weeks to arrived.

Debit Card: We are currently using 7Capital. Delivery time: 24-72 hours after the processing time. No fees are involved when cashing out.

Pay2Card: Great, fast, secure new cashout option. Delivery time:24-72 hours. Fees: $35 fee. Receive the money onto your card!

Please check on the options you have availble at the cashier and choose the one that suit your needs. Only in Americas Cardroom have the option for different methods with different time frames and fees. Different methods as FREE!

We also encourage you to contact our customer service department or to access our live chat support to get more information at: http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

H

HypeHillbilly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been told by some sites that they need a pciture of me holding my bank cards and pictures of front and back of IDs and bank cards which always makes me feel sketchy? I am a USa player

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day,

We will need you to certify your account whenever you feel prepare to withdraw you money by sending some information to confirm you are the correct person that we are issuing the funds to. This is for security measures in order to avoid any inconvinience with your cashout. Also note that we request for the information to avoid identity theft or fraud. Documents are requested once and will work for all WPN brands.

Please note that this documents are going to be requested by any poker merchant.

Also note we wil not need you to hold your documents while taking the picture, you can scan the information or send it by fax.

To check more information please send us an email to Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu or access our Live Help Support.

Regards

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
what are the other documents required besides photos of the license ? banking info ? utility bills in withdrawer's name ?

rickypr18

rickypr18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

At Americas Cardroom we deliver more value to our members than anyone else in the poker industry, to be honest we are the best option right now.
Let's check it out:
The Beast is the best promotion for Cash Game players, it is a points race where the jackpot is fed by the rake, so we are giving part of the rake back to the players thru this promotion. Check it here: http://ow.ly/PTeGP
Sit & Crush, is the same concept but for Sit & Go players, a points race that is fed with part of the fee. Click Here to see it: http://ow.ly/PTevn
+Jackpot Poker events, these are fast-paced, 3-max player, Hyper-Turbo Sit & Go tournaments with a starting stack of 500 chips and 3 minute levels. Buy-in amounts are $2, $10 and $40. The randomly drawn tournament prize pool will award between 2 and 2,500 times the buy-in: http://ow.ly/PTehB
+The well known Million Dollar Sundays tournament, we are basically bringing poker back to the USA, as you can play a Million Dollar tournament for a $540 buy in, or win your seat thru one of our satellites. This tournament has been also placed during a tournament series: the Million Dollar Warm Up click here for full details.: http://ow.ly/PTe2k
Support, we have one of the best support around, and as you can see a personalized presence in several forums, where you can contact us for questions, issues or even talk about the industry.

Our different deposit methods are fast and secure:
BitCoin
Western Union
MoneyGram
Visa deposits

Note that we have different payouts methods with different delivery times and fees. Some of them are totaly free.

Western Union and MoneyGram: Takes from 24-72 after is processed to be delivered. There are fees involved depending on the requested amount.

BitCoin: Takes around 24 hours to be delivered. No Fees are involved. You might request a withdraw every 24 hours.

Bank Draft: This is a regular check. You are allow to have 1 free every 30 days and the delivery time is from 2-5 weeks since is sent through out regular mail. If you want to receive it before you might pay for a courier which is $65 more but this time the check takes from 1-2 weeks to arrived.

Debit Card: We are currently using 7Capital. Delivery time: 24-72 hours after the processing time. No fees are involved when cashing out.

Pay2Card: Great, fast, secure new cashout option. Delivery time:24-72 hours. Fees: $35 fee. Receive the money onto your card!

Please check on the options you have availble at the cashier and choose the one that suit your needs. Only in Americas Cardroom have the option for different methods with different time frames and fees. Different methods as FREE!

We also encourage you to contact our customer service department or to access our live chat support to get more information at: http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

How does the debit card payout work? Do you send a debit card to me? Or do you deposit money into my debit card's account?

If you do send me a debit card, can I transfer the debit card's money into my bank account?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does the debit card payout work? Do you send a debit card to me? Or do you deposit money into my debit card's account?

If you do send me a debit card, can I transfer the debit card's money into my bank account?

Good day,

Our preferred cash out option is a reloadable debit card from 7Capital. You can use it to pull money from the ATM or for purchases. Plus, we do not charge any fees to process your cashout.

Your prepaid debit card account is opened with $25.00 which we deduct from your poker account. We then send you your card, no charge, via UPS. Once you have received the card, you may request your payouts, the funds will be transferred automatically to your card within 2-4 business days from when your cash out is approved.

You can then use your reloadable card to make purchases at retail outlets, or withdraw cash at your leisure; it is accepted internationally.

I can email you more info on it if you wish.

Also note that you cannot transfer money to your bank from your card, the best option for you if you are interested on transferring money to your bank is BitCoin. With BitCoin you can link the account to your bank and once the BitCoin transfer is done you can make the transfer to your bank.

Regards

rickypr18

rickypr18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day,

Our preferred cash out option is a reloadable debit card from 7Capital. You can use it to pull money from the ATM or for purchases. Plus, we do not charge any fees to process your cashout.

Your prepaid debit card account is opened with $25.00 which we deduct from your poker account. We then send you your card, no charge, via UPS. Once you have received the card, you may request your payouts, the funds will be transferred automatically to your card within 2-4 business days from when your cash out is approved.

You can then use your reloadable card to make purchases at retail outlets, or withdraw cash at your leisure; it is accepted internationally.

I can email you more info on it if you wish.

Also note that you cannot transfer money to your bank from your card, the best option for you if you are interested on transferring money to your bank is BitCoin. With BitCoin you can link the account to your bank and once the BitCoin transfer is done you can make the transfer to your bank.

Regards

Yes please, email me some more info.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
that sounds like a good method . I hope to utilize it soon !

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I'm new here and don't know what the hell I'm doing but i have some general questions about online poker if someone could take some time to help me out id appreciate it.
My first question is the legit poker site that i should play on? Tried full tilt and after downloading the software realised that u.s players can't makes deposits? also tried bet online but read that their payouts are sketchy.
Second question is how payouts work? Are they direct deposit or what do the details entail? I've been playing poker for a few years live and non money online.
Last question, I saw that some places such as bet online offer cash deposits, how does this work?

Hello and welcome to Cardschat. You are really starting out great, because that's what this is all about, helping each other.
For your first question. If I was you I would try Full Flush Poker. They have a lot going on for new players. Mainly their freerolls and very low buyins with big pay outs. The way I deposited there 3 years ago was by WU. and that's how I cashed out. But the fees are terrible. And they are doing like all the sites now. You have to upload you ID info. I would also try ACR/BCP because if you get active here, and get into the freeroll club, that is where we have some of our freerolls.
I would not trust Betonline with even $1 of my money. Have heard to many bad things about the site, and I have a little history with them. If you want to lose your money quick, play there.
For your last question. Full Flush gives you a 20% instant cash back. And them there is you first deposit freeroll, which is $1000. Oh and they do have the same software as Betonline but they are not in their network. GL to you

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

ACR & Full Flush are good poker site.
Full Flush has more freeroll about $100 $200 and $300 daily.
ACR has $10 SNG daily and not daily freeroll.
But ACR poker games has more long leg re-gist time.