Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm hoping to play some games on SportsBetting site and need to get some funds onto my account (already have an account from a few years ago but have rarely ever played on there). My goal is to be able to fund my account easily, cheaply, quickly, regularly... and hopefully to be able to Withdraw funds just as easily (but would only need to do this 1x/month maximum (if I am so fortunate, lol)

I was going to make a deposit tonight with a credit card (gift card) just so I could get going on there again (I deposited a small amount on there a few years ago for some promo that MTCashman told me about & suggested I go for) but then saw that there's a 9% service charge added. (WOW!) Obviously not the method to use.

I've never used Bitcoin for anything. How do I go about depositing on there with Bitcoin?

I have also noticed that SportsBetting says 'Interac e-Transfer' is a deposit option for Canadians. Is this option available to you? And has anyone used this option on SportsBetting?

I'm guessing they don't do player-to-player transfers?

Your help would be appreciated. tks.

ScreenHunter 11351

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I was exactly there last November.

I saw their slogan: "We have the highest acceptance of credit card in the industry." And I was like "Yeah" and then I choked when I saw the fees. 🤣

So I created a crypto-wallet and deposited with bitcoin. I used Coinbase and Coinbase wallet but idk if there are better options. Accounts are free, I think they just charge a small margin when buying/selling just like banks with FX rates.

I don't know about P2P transfers but maybe our BOL/SB expert @jordanbillie knows about that for sure. ☺️

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have only used cryptocurrency to deposit or withdraw funds on this site. It is very fast and convenient. But before that, you need to create a crypto wallet. You can create a crypto wallet, for example, on the Binance exchange. You will also need to verify your crypto wallet, using your smartphone and the special Binance App, it is not difficult. After that, you will be able to deposit and withdraw funds on any sites that accept cryptocurrency.
You can easily find more detailed instructions on creating and using the Binance crypto wallet on YouTube.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah just create a BTC wallet. I use blockchain and coin base when withdrawing.

Yeah, no P2P transfers.

I will be looking out for ya! :);)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could open an account with tigergaming if you want more options. they are in the same network (chico)

There you will also have skrill and other ewallets available for deposits/withdraws.

Cheers my friend.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
?
Can I just WD from a WPN site to it now? ... Or do I need to link it with a bank account?

ScreenHunter 11389

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
If your having a hard time you could always try setting up a neteller account and using auto deposit on the site your interested in.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If your having a hard time you could always try setting up a Neteller account and using auto deposit on the site your interested in.
The last time I heard that Neteller was available to Canadians as a method to dep./WD from online gaming sites was back in 2007. Moneybooker (which later became Skrill) took over the market when Neteller pulled out... but they didn't last for too long before they too ceased working with the Canadian online gaming folks. (2014?).
Unless of course things have changed since then and Neteller is now operating the way they had pre 2007. Let me know please. Thanks.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'll probably want to link an account so when you withdraw BTC and want to convert to CAD you can do so. In order to fund Chico from WPN no account should be needed however.

Yeah...I'm pretty sure Netteller is not an option, nor should it be since BTC is very easy once you get it set up.

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
The last time I heard that Neteller was available to Canadians as a method to dep./WD from online gaming sites was back in 2007. Moneybooker (which later became Skrill) took over the market when Neteller pulled out... but they didn't last for too long before they too ceased working with the Canadian online gaming folks. (2014?).
Unless of course things have changed since then and Neteller is now operating the way they had pre 2007. Let me know please. Thanks.
People are using it as a loop hole to get their crypto funds onto pokersites. The company has evolved since then I guess, I just found out about this.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
People are using it as a loop hole to get their crypto funds onto pokersites. The company has evolved since then I guess, I just found out about this.
Do you have a link to where I can find out about it?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars