B

Byggiiy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,
Happy New Year firt,
I have an issue with the deposit from Morocco, The banks here don't allow us to deposit on gambling sites.. I tried to creat Skrill or Neteller but my card dont work too,
Any tips that can help me to deposit and lay again online?
Thanks for those who will answer !

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good post and very interesting :D:D:D
Actually I don't know but how did you do it before?
And why don't you do it through banking card with visa System for example in pokerstars I can do it inside them software. Just choose make a deposit and choose my card (only Vise because Maestro how I remember don't allow it like banks in your country :D)

P.S. Are you not afraid? is it not criminally punishable?
Hello guys,
Happy New Year firt,
I have an issue with the deposit from Morocco, The banks here don't allow us to deposit on gambling sites.. I tried to creat Skrill or Neteller but my card dont work too,

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have seen the question asked already on the forum by another member. I am not sure as to answer maybe you can do a search and try and find that thread and see if there are any answers or ask that member if they figured something out.

Hello guys,
Happy New Year firt,

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some banks in Morocco like BMCI don't allow deposits into poker sites. Your agent blocks the transaction, so go to the bank and tell your agent to allow the transaction to happen. Good luck!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello guys,
Happy New Year firt,

Hey Byggiiy,
A few years back, I made deposits into Pokerstars using "entropay", just open an account with them and transfer funds to them from your bank card, it did work for me.
ACR on the other hand wouldn't let me use that method and ask me to use WU which was not allowed by the Moroccan authorities then but that has changed recently I've heard.
Another alternative is to ask your bank for an international card (Debit) that works out of Morocco but also on the internet with a max of 10K MAD a year, I had one of those.

I hope this would be helpful to you, good luck.

PS : I have an account with the Compagnie Generale, no idea if the other banks follow the same procedures.

Last edited:
youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found what might be the issue.

Try checking you bank account online and activate e-shopping cause its disactived by default at first.

Just had this problem today when my new card had arrived and this was how I fixed it. Now my deposit went through with no problems.