how to deposit

MillvilleMan

MillvilleMan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone tell me how to deposit on Americas Card room? I will need to understand how to do the deposit. It doesn't really have a way for me to deposit. if anyone care to help
me please do Please help

Thanks
Tom :puke::puke:

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Can anyone tell me how to deposit on Americas Card room? I will need to understand how to do the deposit. It doesn't really have a way for me to deposit. if anyone care to help
me please do Please help

Thanks
What country are you in?

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
me please do Please help

Thanks
If You play from Europe , you can make a Deposit via skrill .

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
b4e9a273d471313f77a70aa84784e8c0.png

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live in canada and I use Ecopayz for transactions with ACR.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question, I am also struggling with a similar problem. I also have the same payment options from Europe. Why it is neteller? if you can no longer open an account there, and why no Skrill? Anyone know anything about this?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Method available would depend on your country, just need to check your cashier page as to which options are available to you.

If you are non-US then an ewallet like Neteller or ecoPayz would be best option.

If in US then Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is best bet.

We have an ACR representative on the forum you can ask all your questions and get more information from them.

You can find them in this thread linked here --> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Canadian, it is very difficult to make deposits with credit cards. It is even harder to withdraw.