• Thread starter Alexandr Svinarshyk
  • Start date
Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to withdraw funds from poker stars, well, I did not when I did not make deposits. Can this be done?

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must make a first deposit of at least $ 10. This is the rule of all poker room. I use webmoney - a small percentage for the service. Money on the purse of webmoney can be thrown through the box (in the shops are). From webmoney to your bank card (there is an opportunity to withdraw to someone else's card). If something is not clear write, I'll tell you. I'm from Ukraine

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You must make a first deposit of at least $ 10. This is the rule of all poker room. I use webmoney - a small percentage for the service. Money on the purse of webmoney can be thrown through the box (in the shops are). From webmoney to your bank card (there is an opportunity to withdraw to someone else's card). If something is not clear write, I'll tell you. I'm from Ukraine

Thanks for the help. To Kherson greetings))

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even like it should be six months from the first depazit that would remove if not mistaken

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just deposit $10 and withdraw your full BR

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips

I am not sure if this is a must for pokerstars. I made some money in Americas Cardroom from playing freerolls etc and I withdrawed them via Skrill! I have never made a deposit! Maybe the thread creator needs to contact support to be 100% sure! :)

S

sttoil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so then you will need to cash out from skrill?deposi is theres way to veryfe your acount and also you will need may be to upload document before cashout.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These days the ONLY reliable answer will be coming form the poker room, in this case Stars.

It will vary according to location, and method, and you should be dealing with Stars, not all of us rumor mongers........:(

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure if this is a must for Pokerstars. I made some money in Americas Cardroom from playing freerolls etc and I withdrawed them via Skrill! I have never made a deposit! Maybe the thread creator needs to contact support to be 100% sure! :)

Any poker room will not let you withdraw money without a minimum deposit. You are naive. Read carefully the agreement when registering for the poker room.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Any poker room will not let you withdraw money without a minimum deposit. You are naive. Read carefully the agreement when registering for the poker room.

I did what I said, I have no reason to tell anybody a lie madam. Unless I am as you said a naive but as I know I am not. I have tangible proof of what I wrote here. Maybe someone else is speaking with total air.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

All rightly said: you need a minimum deposit of $ 10, but you forgot to add that the minimum withdrawal amount from the stares is $ 100 + commission for withdrawal!

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All rightly said: you need a minimum deposit of $ 10, but you forgot to add that the minimum withdrawal amount from the stares is $ 100 + commission for withdrawal!

the min. amount to cash out via webmoney is also 10$

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I wrote what I need to do to withdraw money. A minimum of each poker room has its own. Pokerstras, Fulltitl, Partipoker have a minimum withdrawal of $ 10. At small poker rooms, there can be a condition for a higher conclusion.

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
answer

no all rooms. red star poker doesn't require deposit for withdraw. and in some poker rooms you can withdraw money by bank transfer without first deposit.

G

gagagang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just deposit $10 and withdraw your full BR

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First you have to deposite atleast 10USD
and yes desposite method is the only withdrawn method.

A

AndreyS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Minimum deposit Pokerstars throw Yandexmoney is 5$

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as far as i know, you need to spend money deposited before withdraw otherwise they could reject your reuqest.