Help me, Neteller

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a verified account in this service but today I wanted to make a transfer and it tells me that I have reached the maximum limit because this happens?

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you have to better the level of verification, sending again personal document and proof of residence, with me too happened this, I was very worried that they did not accept my proof of residence, the proof of residence in the name of the account holder sometimes is very Difficult, but if you send the documentation as I did everything normalizes

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, this is true accounts that have not been verified with personal documents, accounts not verified have limits of transaction, quiet, please contact customer service, they help you

N

Nilius85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the same issue. Compelete the additional verification requested by support now account has no limit on transfers for money in or out !

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But I already did all that and it's completely verified

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But I already did all that and it's completely verified

So you sent all 5 steps of verification? Grabbing a Photo with your ID besides?
You sent proof of residence WITH your name and registered address?
You let them check the location via Internet access?
Step 5 I'm curious about, have no idea what after all this steps...
Proof of account ownership will be :rofl:

I'm a foreigner here in mexico, so I am STRICTLY forbidden, to own sth, where my name is written on.

only help I can give: skrill is the same, but they reply to emails ;)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Write them a letter, they will answer how to fix it.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They changed their process of verification about 3 months ago.

My account was showing up as verified on my page but it was not really verified.

Once verified there are no limits.

Unverified accounts have a monthly limit of ~$180 USD and a lifetime limit of double that.

I am unsure what you need to send them cause it differs by region.

If you have an IOS or Android phone download their App and verifiy from there. Process is streamlined it will automatically show what you need to provide them.

Of course if you prefer to talk to a Rep you can use the live chat feature from your account page bottom left tab or send them an email: vip@neteller.com The Rep will tell you to send the documents to that email address.

I have a verified account in this service but today I wanted to make a transfer and it tells me that I have reached the maximum limit because this happens?

vinokyrov oo

vinokyrov oo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys and maybe someone a few bucks to throw at the game PokerStars nick vinokyrovoo I would be very grateful!!!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already solved because as he put a friend up they put more steps to verify and I was already verified, what scare happened

Poker Tells