HELP...ePassporte!!!!!

32SpittFire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been a while since I last posted.

Got a doozzy here.

Do to all the changes in the laws and pay to play online I had to make a couple changes to my funding capability.

Went out and opened up a new account with ePassporte approximately 2 plus weeks ago. In order to open an account they must verify your info, verify your account your funding with etc...... This process took about 7 or 8 days.
They have now taken money from my checking account (which was to be used to load my ePassport account) so I could fund my poker account........I know, I know.....before everyone gets all excited.....yikes I shouldn't have done that........and now the end result is, is that my ePassport account says XYZ amount still PENDING (was supposed to be available 2 days ago) tried contacting the tech support number been busy for 2 days, sent off numerous emails with zero response.

Oh my god.....I believe I was actually scammed....alot smarted than that.

?????Anyone else use ePassporte, tried too, intend too????

Please help

brutus

brutus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i intended to but it took so long for the deposit to verify the account to go through and i forgot the username i used. emailed support about a week ago but havent heard from them yet.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm pretty confident you'll get your money. It just takes FOREVER. My brother, AmadorEd, used ePassporte, and after about the same amount of time, finally got his funds. I've heard a lot of people complaining about the slowness of this e-wallet. While I don't think you have been scammed, I would not recommend ePassporte to anyone else. Just judging by the complaints I've heard.

Keep us posted on what happens.

brutus

brutus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think youve been scammed with all the new people signing up support is probably busier than JD at a sheep farm

32SpittFire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly if I ever do get the money, how in the world will I ever be able to make a withdrawl. Yikes again.

Just lookin to get back in the game

swoop

swoop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I set up an Epassporte account with one of my checking accounts. Like yours, it took about 6 days to set up, but since then I've funded two separate sites with no problems so far. For me it feels like good old, "when am I ever going to get my bankroll back," neteller did.