Help With BTC

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can anybody suggest a btc wallet other than cash App and coinbase. What I am really looking for is a wallet that I can use to deposit and withdraw from. Thanks.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
where are you based? here in canada I use coinsquare since the mnim is $20 too withdraw

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm interested in this as well.

Is there a problem with Coinbase that has you looking for other options ?

UNE_Aces

UNE_Aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Use binance or something like it, you can deposit btc without fee and withdraw using p2p also without 0% fee, at result you spent 0$ for all transactions)))

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use binance or something like it, you can deposit btc without fee and withdraw using p2p also without 0% fee, at result you spent 0$ for all transactions)))
I also use this crypto exchange! In my opinion, this is the best option for poker!

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm interested in this as well.

Is there a problem with Coinbase that has you looking for other options ?

Coinbase told me i broke their tos. Im pretty sure it was because depositing and w/d from poker sites

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thank you for the suggestion!

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

i'll recommend also this

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you use it to deposit on poker sites? Im in the USA?

I've withdrawn $50 from acr in bitcoin to my online wallet at coinsquare However since i mine eth i'm using my mining wallet too deposit on ACR usually cant withdrawal from my mining software until i reach .002 ETH which is around $100 right now..

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've withdrawn $50 from acr in bitcoin to my online wallet at coinsquare However since i mine eth i'm using my mining wallet too deposit on ACR usually cant withdrawal from my mining software until i reach .002 ETH which is around $100 right now..

got it.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
another option is bitpay . You can send and receive btc like a normal wallet, but they also offer a free debitcard (mastercard) that you can load your btc on and it converts it to USD and is used just like a normal debit card

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I use a blockchain wallet. It's convenient and I can withdraw money without any problems. But when withdrawing money, I use exchange sites.