Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Do you have Western Union in your area or city? please answer yes or no. How about depositing or withdrawing money from any poker site via Western Union? So what do you think if we deposit or withdraw money via Western Union at any poker site, don't you think that the process will be safer and easier because we will only deposit the money we want directly through WU, and also without providing our bank card and other information, which It raises the fears of a large number of players, then the idea will attract the largest number of players who doubt the credibility of these sites and who have fears to give their bank account. What do you think Can we, the forum members, organize tournaments in this way as stated at any of the poker sites selected by the "joining committee", bearing the costs of those sites and the costs of WU, as well as bearing the costs of the laws decided by the administration responsible for these tournaments. I know the idea is easy to say, but I don't think it is an impossible idea, especially if the poker law and management professionals are interested in the idea, as well as support the forum members in particular by providing appropriate ideas and suggestions. It's "just an idea" as I indicated at the beginning of the post, I hope you like it. Good luck everyone

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, we have

i like your idea because easier withdrawal method

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think WU has restrictions that may prevent you from depositing to a web site. Pretty sure it is P to P. What I think would be a great idea would be to have an account with CardsChat. CC is a trusted site in the poker world, they can vet a player, start an account and the player can deposit. I am sure all the poker platform would be happy to work wit CC. At the same time CC can take a small handle fee depending on your status CC. This would be awesome for all concerned, all your money is in one place instead of 5 different Poker sites.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Yes , I have one 3 blocks from my house .Even though, I´ve never had any problems with my debit bard and I´ve never had to pay any fees when I needed to withdraw some money.at all. but your idea(it is not just an idea, it is a good one) may be really helpful for many CC members who don´t want to share their bank information.I hope CC team can read your suggestion and tell us if it´s possible or not.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello

I think WU has restrictions that may prevent you from depositing to a web site. Pretty sure it is P to P. What I think would be a great idea would be to have an account with CardsChat. CC is a trusted site in the poker world, they can vet a player, start an account and the player can deposit. I am sure all the poker platform would be happy to work wit CC. At the same time CC can take a small handle fee depending on your status CC. This would be awesome for all concerned, all your money is in one place instead of 5 different Poker sites.

But we, CC members, can deposit an amount like $20, $10 into one WU account of a person in the administration that will organize these tournaments, and after the end of the tournament and results, that person will deposit the money into the WU account of the winners. Or a link is created between the poker site and WU, and through the application, funds can be deposited or withdrawn easily
The important thing is that we try to use WU to deposit or withdraw money from a poker site, I think it will be more flexible than other banks

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good

Good morning.Yes , I have one 3 blocks from my house .Even though, I´ve never had any problems with my debit bard and I´ve never had to pay any fees when I needed to withdraw some money.at all. but your idea(it is not just an idea, it is a good one) may be really helpful for many CC members who don´t want to share their bank information.I hope CC team can read your suggestion and tell us if it´s possible or not.

Thank you for encouraging the idea, this is exactly what I aim for, which is privacy, in addition to the concerns of many players who doubt the credibility of poker sites, and this is their right, as many players have had their account frozen for trivial reasons, and it is not possible or not easy to reopen them. , and herein lies the problem. If a specialized department is established that is responsible and takes legal measures in implementing deposits and withdrawals through WU, the matter will be more credible for all.