GGpoker Neteller deposit unsuccessful issue

S

SlapdownKing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

I am new to GGpoker as well as Neteller. I have deposited funds into my Neteller account and my account is verified. I am trying to deposit into my GGpoker account and every time is unsuccessful.

Has anyone experienced this before? If so how do you resolve it and get it to work?

Thanks !

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. What message appears when the deposit is refused?
I’ve never had this type of problems with GGpoker and neteller, but here where I live when we deposit to neteller via credit card we can’t use this money to deposit in poker rooms or other gambling rooms. Do your country have some similar restrictions?

S

SlapdownKing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. What message appears when the deposit is refused?
I’ve never had this type of problems with GGpoker and neteller, but here where I live when we deposit to neteller via credit card we can’t use this money to deposit in poker rooms or other gambling rooms. Do your country have some similar restrictions?

Hi I have actually gotten feedback after a few days from neteller. It's apparently caused when I deposit and I don't select that the use for it is for "gaming/gambling" purposes, I think it's ridiculous! What if I deposit 100$ without planning to use it for poker, and then I'm left with $40 for example after making a purchase, then I decide to use the rest for poker, but I can't because it will deny the transaction, so so silly I say...:confused:

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to verify your account at ggpoker.
I made a deposit with bitcoin without problems, although they did not give me my tickets that they had promised.:mad:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi I have actually gotten feedback after a few days from neteller. It's apparently caused when I deposit and I don't select that the use for it is for "gaming/gambling" purposes, I think it's ridiculous! What if I deposit 100$ without planning to use it for poker, and then I'm left with $40 for example after making a purchase, then I decide to use the rest for poker, but I can't because it will deny the transaction, so so silly I say...:confused:

Yeah, the same thing happens in my country :(
I also have to select that I’m going to use the money for gambling sites, but usually when I do select this option, my credit card don’t allow the deposit. So, I have to deposit using the non gambling option and use the money to buy a virtual card and then use it to deposit in the poker room (and lose $$ in taxes), that’s one of the reasons why I’m avoiding use neteller.

N

Nemanja88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Money transfer

What virtual card do you use???

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think one of the problems for some Countries is they believe that poker sites can be used for drug dealers and money laundering when players are allowed to switch money between players.
I understand that I could if I wanted to deposit cash and then transfer it to another player for the purpose of Charity events like when a streamer is playing non stop for 24 hours to raise money for a certain charity, which happens, but unfortunately we do have some people in our society that use anything they can to evade the law and use it for their own purposes.
Full Tilt was one site that was once accused of money laundering and I believe pokerstars is banned in most American States for a similar reason. I don't for one moment believe that any reputable poker site would allow this to go on knowingly but it is a case of one element in our society that will break the law and try to get away with it by any means possible.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this case, it is best to write to the support, you will have an answer what is going on. Sometimes it happens with skrill and neteller processors blocking deposits.

L

Lotteryfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have to select that I’m going to use the money for gambling sites, but usually when I do select this option, my credit card don’t allow the deposit. So, I have to deposit using the non gambling option and use the money to buy a virtual card and then use it to deposit in the poker room (and lose $$ in taxes), that’s one of the reasons why I’m avoiding use neteller.

Hi may i know more about the virtual card that you used? I was planning to do the same method using cryptocurrency in Neteller. It's a huge cost, but i am at my wits end due to Neteller and Skrill.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The same thing happened to me.
After that I wanted to send it to another player to his neteller, who send me this amount on PS, so both of us could be happy with that deal, but I wasnt able cause not uploaded personal datas - I' didnt trust in their site after the suppressed gambling conditions.

Months passed by and I tried to log-in to withdraw my money, but it kept saying wrong password, even it was saved in my computer! So wrote a message again to neteller that what happened? And first time they said I have two accounts on their site, which was not true. When they told me that both of my usernames are in the same e-mail address, I was shocked how they could let 'me' do another user with the same e-mail address. It is not possible to my best knowledge, however after that they let in my account and i made a new password. I could saw my money, tried again to deposit to ps and failed, so decided to safe that cash till I need in my personal life that + money.

Before Christmass decided to withdraw and use it for presents. I couldn't log-in once again. :eek:
They didn't even sent me a password reminder, so I had to e-mail them. The next message came from them:

,,Unfortunately, we are not able to assist you further as the email address you are contacting us from is not registered in our system. This brings a security concern as we cannot be certain that we are communicating with the account holder.
With that being said, if you wish to use a NETELLER account, you can register with the same email to proceed forward.''

That was the story of my 32USD, and how they stole me. Don't ever trust them, I think there are safier ways to deposit and store your money. :deal:

Last edited:
Poker Tells