GGpoker bitcoin deposit

I

iskander_m

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I have decided to make a deposit with bitcoin and i sent the money to the address which was given to my by the cashier, i sent the bitcoin and was waiting for blockchain confirmation, it had 1 confirmation 1 hr later and 2 hrs later i had 11 confirmations but no funds in my ggpoker account.
I think i just wasted my money on nothing.
I spend bitcoin and my ggpoker account is still empty
What's your experience with bitcoin deposits on ggpoker? How long did it take for you to see $ in your acc?

I

iamKK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I have decided to make a deposit with bitcoin and i sent the money to the address which was given to my by the cashier, i sent the bitcoin and was waiting for blockchain confirmation, it had 1 confirmation 1 hr later and 2 hrs later i had 11 confirmations but no funds in my ggpoker account.
I think i just wasted my money on nothing.
I spend bitcoin and my ggpoker account is still empty
What's your experience with bitcoin deposits on ggpoker? How long did it take for you to see $ in your acc?

Not sure why this was the case for you but I would suggest you to email GGPoker Help Desk. I used Coinbase to deposit bitcoin and took are 15-30min to reach my account. Also have a look if you used the right address because if you send the wrong crypto then you will never get it and you can’t do anything about it.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like 99% positive that you have just wait for it, at least 24 hours

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
3 confirmations is usually needed for them to put the funds in your account. This normally takes around 15 mins max, in most cases less than 5 mins. You should contact their customer service to sort it out if you haven't done so already.