Game after withdrawal

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play after withdrawing funds from the poker room?
Every time I withdraw money from my balance, a black streak begins.
Does someone else have the same problem as me?:confused:

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello, welcome to the forum ! Good luck in the games ! :) Yes, it is possible . Or maybe it's your perception . The bad is always remembered better than the good ! Just in case, look at these topics, maybe they will be useful to you . https://www.cardschat.com/forum/bad-beats-vents-71/

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
It's just a coincidence. I have never noticed such patterns. After withdrawing money, you just start playing and gradually increase your bankroll. For me, this is a completely normal process.

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know

I experienced this a lot and i tell you i think the answer is in bankroll management. Think about it how much did you leave in your pokerroom balance. lets say you withdraw 2k from a totaly win of 2100. leaving you with 100 dollars to play. now your roll is super small and you would have to drop down to a lower buy in usually about 5 10 cent nl or maybe 2-4 dolla touny buy ins. if you dont andyou keep playing games like 10 -30 dolla buy ins your bank roll percentage is thrown off. thats just a very rough idea of what i mean lol. The last one is a thing called Positive tilt.that is when you win and now you think your really good and you can do no wrong. so you play worse than normal without realizing it.idk i hope you get what im saying and i hope i conveyed it well enough lol

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just a coincidence. After the withdrawal of funds, the same game continues. Learn poker theory.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
oh dear oh dear I had exactly the same thing a couple of days ago and now I have to start from scratch again. Very frustrating, isn't it? lol

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I think that with a smaller bankroll, you start to play more carefully? Try playing your game. Best regards, Sergei.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely agree to do this after the withdrawal of money.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, welcome to the forum ! Good luck in the games ! :) Yes, it is possible . Or maybe it's your perception . The bad is always remembered better than the good ! Just in case, look at these topics, maybe they will be useful to you . https://www.cardschat.com/forum/bad-beats-vents-71/

Thank you. I will definitely take a look :)

It's just a coincidence. After the withdrawal of funds, the same game continues. Learn poker theory.

I hope this is the case

oh dear oh dear I had exactly the same thing a couple of days ago and now I have to start from scratch again. Very frustrating, isn't it? lol

Now I know that I'm not the only one :laugh:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quite possible . Websites don't like withdrawals.

Top 10 Games