kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The "withdrawal curse" is just another myth about online poker, largely based on confirmation bias. I have withdrawn many times from both PokerStars and 888 Poker, and I have not run any worse or better in the aftermath of this. Neither have I run worse or better after topping up my account, which I have also done many times on both sites.
All I ever do (after my initial deposit) is withdraw from poker sites and it hasn't affected my win rate.

So we can safely dismiss it as a myth.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, greatgame 230! I can to say only an one by this question: I think, this isn't paranoia, this is possibly... I had similar several times!..

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only 1 proven fact - I withdrew money and you don't have to play for at least 3 weeks - you'll lose to everyone ((((

L

lef33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CY
Chips
You are correct. Remeber this for the future, because along the way you notice more same type of patterns repeating. Its easier for that paranoia perspective. And you really feel those types of feelings at the beginning. But You are correct, and just accept that and start acting like that what you see. I at least 5 years do that; after withdraw some winnings, i see bad run what you usually never see, i mean couple hours are extra ugly and usually i end up probably losing double that what i withdraw. But now, i change software after withdraw and thats it.

I cant speak computer, but things like massive losing streak after withdraw, -or that how you get coolered every time, or at least i have witnessed that now about 15 years, that cooler comes when your bets, made at the same place where you are playin, moves upon right direction or got it right and won. Well now, make my bets there were im not playing.

I remember having this good conversation once with a friend, he can speak computer and told me how easy and simple thing it is, for example code program like that for a individual player, that he gonna lose 10 hours no matter what right after withdrawing. Its intresting anyways, havent found yet a compute person who tell me that cant be done, everybody says that its possible, its more likely.
I use to play online poker the last 22 years.....starting from bwin(hahaha).....then fulltilt then pokestars and all together.....i have won a lot of money and i have lost more than the double.......OFF COURSE when you make a withdrawal then you keep losing with strange ways......now i m playing in ggpoker and after all these years i decide to tell them my complaint after a withdrawal of 350$(haha).....They just never answer and i sent them 2 mails about this

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree totally that something is amiss at PS. every time I withdraw funds ,which is two or more times a year, I experience a lengthy period where I can't win a flip a race a draw or any money spots in tourneys..I don't know how long this is going to lasts as I withdrew in mid Dec and have been losing ever since..I can't remember how many times I have lost with Pocket Queens, kings, or Aces. and I seem to get those hands when I am close to the money sure enough I'll get a monster and sure enough someone will jam me and sure enough I will lose.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to play online poker the last 22 years.....starting from bwin(hahaha).....then fulltilt then pokestars and all together.....i have won a lot of money and i have lost more than the double.......OFF COURSE when you make a withdrawal then you keep losing with strange ways......now i m playing in ggpoker and after all these years i decide to tell them my complaint after a withdrawal of 350$(haha).....They just never answer and i sent them 2 mails about this
Be happy they did not instantly block ur account for spamming support.

What exactly did u expect them to answer?

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
People getting to do something what they dont actually know doing it, is oldest trick in the book. Still that is the way how we lives our lives.

But im not to teach anybody or complaining anything (y)I still keep playing poker on the sowtwares where i get my humble profit at the end of the year from bets but havent been able to make poker profit year ever. There is those, maybe more earlier years and more hands because more time, but the cap is not that big, and as i say im not here to teach. So... i dont know is it because im having fun with it, or... if i just want to belive. Its variance. Its real. :giggle:

Its an addiction.

Last edited: