first deposit

Ricardo007

Ricardo007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, good evening, can anyone tell me if there is any first deposit code on partypoker? I'm trying to make an account on the site! someone ?

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the code "THIRTY" works always, but you could visit their site or search the forum, we have athread on that.

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, good evening, can anyone tell me if there is any first deposit code on partypoker? I'm trying to make an account on the site! someone ?

I really recommend you to do it or create the account through the link of HM2 I did that and I'm only some points away of getting a license for the HM2 which I think it will help me a lot with my game and to review all my hand and keep track of my winnings in detail I'm not gonna lie you have to play a lot to accomplish this but I believe is worth it and beside they give 100% of bonus on your deposited released on 10% quotes once you make some point for the micro stakes cash games I think is the best option ... Good Luck with it!

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd imagine they have one on their site - every poker site has that first deposit bonus to try and appeal to new players. I've run a few of these bonus' but I've yet to fill any of them personally. Usually get to the third or fourth $5 "release" and then it expires. Still extra money which would be silly not to take, but I also wouldn't stress/wait too much if can't find one. I'd also guess that better players probably get their entire bonus, it's just my personal experience that they don't end up being as nice as they sound

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
The code "Thirty" given above works for Pokerstars not Party Poker.

As an added bonus on Party Poker once you get your account verified and made one deposit you will gain access to the many freerolls as most of the regular freerolls on Party Poker are only available to depositors.

You can make contact with Colette Stewart who is the Party Poker Representative here on Cardschat. She will give you all the details on their current promotions and be able to answer questions you have with all things Party Poker.

Either post in the thread below

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/partypoker-official-thread-274376/

Or you can message her directly
https://www.cardschat.com/members/colette-stewart/

Ricardo007

Ricardo007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for helping me, my friend.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts