Feel free to ask about cryptocurrency deposits

L

lybushka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, for a couple of weeks I have been testing cryptocurrency markets, exchanges, wallets and at the same time the cryptocurrency (bitcoin BTC, Tether USDT,...) poker sites. I am open for questions about cryptocurrencies.

I would be thankful for advice, which bitcoin poker sites you trust and like the most. I have found Micbet.com (operating with Tether), SwC Poker (operating with BTC) and couple of others. But havent dare to make a deposit except BetOnline.ag, but that is operating in USD which I am not that much interested in.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Excellent, thank you friend, for the contribution you can make with the cryptocurrency issue, I have used it particularly in Americas Cardroom and it has been wonder.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, I'm trying to deposit skrill into netbet & Bol, I had a friend send me some skrill, but when I try to deposit it gives "failed transaction " , I emailed skrill support and they said something like "since it was transferred using a certain method it can't be used for depositing, only for transfers" can someone help? They say I should transfer all the skrill out and then deposit from the deposit section, but warn that mastercard also can't be used for poker (I don't have mcard anyway)
Did anyone else have similar problems and how to solve this? Thanks in advance