ecoPayz withdrawal

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I would like to use ecoPayz to withdraw money in the future from unibet, cause it's probably the most reasonable method available in my country, but i didn't use ecoPayz yet, it seems to be quite complex, there's a lot of account types and i don't want to overpay. First of all I guess I should make a deposit to Unibet using ecoPayz.
While register on ecoPayz, i have to choose the currency, don't know if i should use my country currency or euro? I have also Revolut virtual visa card. Could you help me find the cheapest way to withdraw the money with those?

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are right to want to use Ecopayz, it is great. First off, make sure you signup thru this link:

https://www.ewallet-optimizer.com/ecopayz/

By signing up thru ewallet-optimizer, you will start off as a gold member (instead of silver). The fees (for currency exchange,withdrawals, etc.) for a gold member are about half of those for a silver member.

One last thing, you don't have to worry about which currency to choose when you register, you can have upto 42 different currencies on your Ecopayz account. If I were you I would choose your country's currency as your primary account and just add euros as a second currency (I myself only use 2 currencies (US dollars and Euros)).

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right to want to use Ecopayz, it is great. First off, make sure you signup thru this link:

https://www.ewallet-optimizer.com/ecopayz/

By signing up thru ewallet-optimizer, you will start off as a gold member (instead of silver). The fees (for currency exchange,withdrawals, etc.) for a gold member are about half of those for a silver member.

One last thing, you don't have to worry about which currency to choose when you register, you can have upto 42 different currencies on your Ecopayz account. If I were you I would choose your country's currency as your primary account and just add euros as a second currency (I myself only use 2 currencies (US dollars and Euros)).

i wrote to the ecoPayz support about this website just to make sure is it legit, just want to be sure ;)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Ewallet Optimizer is legit I have been with them a while. You get the gold account for free. You just need to contact them, they will request the documents and information they need, you send them it, they get you a gold account.

Fees are much lower with gold account. Also it should be free to deposit and withdraw to Unibet as it is a Merchant. I don't know all the in and outs as it pertains to Unibet because I am not allowed to play on Unibet due to region restriction.

You also earn cashback for using your account with merchants. By merchants it means any Poker Room you can use ecopayz without using the mastercard. Reward maybe be small but it is free money. I usually get around $3 free every month.

I cannot tell what country you are from if your Visa Card is issued outside of the EU you will only be able to deposit to ecopayz via it. You will have to use bank account in order to make withdrawals from your ecopayz account. If it is in EU it maybe be able to receive withdrawals you will have to check with ecopayz. Easiest way is via live chat or you can even ask Ewallet Optimizer they normally respond fast via email.

Of course if you an in EU you should be able to get the ecoPayz Mastercard, you use that on any website or any ATM that accepts Mastercard, you make purchase or even withdraw cash. I used to have one before they stopped service around the globe about 6 months ago. The card was awesome I used to be able to win some money on Stars now and in 5 mins I could have had the winnings in cash in my hand (2 mins walk to an ATM from me).

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ewallet Optimizer is legit I have been with them a while. You get the gold account for free. You just need to contact them, they will request the documents and information they need, you send them it, they get you a gold account.

Fees are much lower with gold account. Also it should be free to deposit and withdraw to Unibet as it is a Merchant. I don't know all the in and outs as it pertains to Unibet because I am not allowed to play on Unibet due to region restriction.

You also earn cashback for using your account with merchants. By merchants it means any Poker Room you can use ecopayz without using the Mastercard. Reward maybe be small but it is free money. I usually get around $3 free every month.

I cannot tell what country you are from if your Visa Card is issued outside of the EU you will only be able to deposit to ecopayz via it. You will have to use bank account in order to make withdrawals from your ecopayz account. If it is in EU it maybe be able to receive withdrawals you will have to check with ecopayz. Easiest way is via live chat or you can even ask Ewallet Optimizer they normally respond fast via email.

Of course if you an in EU you should be able to get the ecoPayz Mastercard, you use that on any website or any ATM that accepts Mastercard, you make purchase or even withdraw cash. I used to have one before they stopped service around the globe about 6 months ago. The card was awesome I used to be able to win some money on Stars now and in 5 mins I could have had the winnings in cash in my hand (2 mins walk to an ATM from me).

Thanks for the info, I will try it after the Christmas.
Sadly ecoPayz support reply only to email addresses that are in their base, so I will make an account first.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You also earn cashback for using your account with merchants. By merchants it means any Poker Room you can use ecopayz without using the Mastercard. Reward maybe be small but it is free money. I usually get around $3 free every month.

I am from Europe, but my country Bosnia, is not EU member, is he sending Mastercard to my country? .. And can I transfer all my money from skrill to coPayz, and then Withdrawing it to bank or with Mastrecard at ATM?

Weenax

Weenax

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We can help you!

Hi,
I would like to use ecoPayz to withdraw money in the future from Unibet, cause it's probably the most reasonable method available in my country, but i didn't use ecoPayz yet, it seems to be quite complex, there's a lot of account types and i don't want to overpay. First of all I guess I should make a deposit to Unibet using ecoPayz.
While register on ecoPayz, i have to choose the currency, don't know if i should use my country currency or euro? I have also Revolut virtual VISA card. Could you help me find the cheapest way to withdraw the money with those?

We are official partners of ecoPayz and help all people with work with the payment system. We will help with accelerated verification and registration, give Gold a lifetime status, and provide you with a VIP manager. We also have an increased cashback for such guys.
All our services are free.