Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

A couple of days ago I received an email from Ecopayz asking me to verify my account again by sending certain documentation. I sent the required documents and they tell me that it was made by me and it is not official. The work was done by my accountant, so I do not understand the position of this not very serious company.
Unfortunately, since I cannot use Ecopayz, I will not be able to continue playing at ACR, BetOnline, Sportsbetting and bodog, since from argentina there is no other way to move money between rooms.

Friends, be careful with Ecopayz, they are not serious.

P.S. Excuse my anger and catharsis, but the caprice of these people will make me lose about $ 1,000.

Greetings.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello again.

It is my duty to clarify that after some back and forth, in which my accountant intervened, whom I thank for her help in solving the misunderstanding that had made me "angry" with the people of Ecopayz, since my position as a taxi owner in Argentina is a very particular fiscal situation, of course within the law, and it was difficult for the Ecopayz support to understand it, because that fiscal situation is very particular to my country.
I appreciate the understanding and flexibility of such support and I apologize to everyone if my catharsis in the previous message may have bothered anyone.

Thank you for being there.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's great to know about the credibility of the digital wallet platform used, just yesterday I was thinking about creating an ecopayz account, but I managed to solve the os withdrawal problem in another way, well I had some problems with withdrawals this week, and I didn't lose time, request my gamerscard but I don't know if it's worth it, does any Cardschat member use the gamerscard card to share a little of their experience with it? Thank you in advance for your understanding, kindly bioman420.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In some of those rooms you can use BTC, I recommend it. I play at Bodog and use BTC to deposit and withdraw.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hmmm, 3 days ago I got mail from ecoPayz to re-verify my account...3 days party, first they want me to send them reverse side of my id (again, ok)...

New mail from them, now my selfie photo (with my id and handwritten note with date and "for ecoPayz" written on it) it's invalid, because date on note is not correct - what I joke...

Send them new photo and waiting! :D

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not long ago I had to send them a bunch of stuff as well--like a selfie and I seem to remember there was something they didn't like and I had to redo--but eventually I was able to satisfy them

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It took me 3 tries and 3 weeks to get the verification completed. It was a real pain in the behind for something so simple. Did eventually get it sorted out.
Hmmm, 3 days ago I got mail from ecoPayz to re-verify my account...3 days party, first they want me to send them reverse side of my id (again, ok)...

New mail from them, now my selfie photo (with my id and handwritten note with date and "for ecoPayz" written on it) it's invalid, because date on note is not correct - what I joke...

Send them new photo and waiting! :D

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think checks are needed, after all, it's better to argue about it, than money that was taken out of your account for lack of security, do you agree?

I understand that they are very thorough with the checks, but still, for me, it is the most practical and safest way and that all rooms accept it.

GL
;)

2fingershuffle

2fingershuffle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for insight!

Will use crypto instead.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
It took me 3 tries and 3 weeks to get the verification completed. It was a real pain in the behind for something so simple. Did eventually get it sorted out.

After 5 days and 4 selfies, I passed the re-verification! :)

F

firenine

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend you all to avoid ecoPayz (PSI-Pay Ltd) as they will froze your account, refuse your documents and prevent you to access your money.

They will refuse your documents without any kind of explanation.

They also have a 1.50 EUR Inactivity Fee to clean the funds from your account.

:mad:

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I use the skrill payment system. It is reliable and safe. Maybe this system also works in your country.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ecopayz has always been bureaucratic in this matters really... I currently use MuchBetter

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just awful! I've never heard of such a thing! I think not to leave it at that!. I mean, if you’re really right then you can’t appeal? maybe you can't turn somewhere with your problem?
I’ve been thinking about creating an Ecopayz account, I’m definitely not doing it after that!

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personnally I like Ecopayz, I also had to reverify my account recently. It was pretty straightforward, they accepted everything on the first try. Btw the 1.50$ inactivity fee only comes into play after 6 months of inactivity.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I was unable to re-verify my account. They did not accept the documents confirming my income. I will have to refuse their services. Sorry. Now I have problems with the same poker rooms.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just got a weird email from Ecopayz. Here it is:

"We are writing with regard to your ecoPayz account. Your ecoPayz account contains some information we need to clarify.
Could you please tell us whether you are related to someone who has held or is holding a political position?"

My account is frozen until they evaluate my response. Isn't that weird? Btw I had to go thru re-verification last month, it went thru with np.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a quick update, after 6 days they re-enabled my account. Hope this doesn't become a habit with them.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate sending ID online to places like ecopayz. They will always find something wrong and not accept it the first time. With ecopayz they have something called the lifetime transaction limit that I didn't know about until recently. It is not something they advertise. But now I have more in my account than I can get out unless I send ID to upgrade to silver status (because I will reach my transaction limit).