PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A month later, still no news from Winning network...

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best option for withdraw money from ecoPayz and what is the fee?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I don't know if it is just for me alone but while I can deposit on SportsBetting Poker I cannot withdraw to ecoPayz from Sportsbetting Poker. I use skrill for withdrawing from Sporstbetting Poker.

If I need to send it to my ecoPayz I use Stars as an intermeditary. Deposit via Skill on Stars and withdraw via ecoPayz.

My banks fees work out to around $12 usd and it takes about 2-3 weeks for me. It differes per region 5.90 to 10 Euros is the range for fees, there maybe a small amount charged for currency conversion if your local bank account differs from the currency you send.

If I am not mistaken your county is in the SEPA region so you should be eligible to recieve payments directly back to your visa credit card and also would be eligible to recieve the ecoPayz mastercard. If this is available to you it is a great option.

I had the ecoPayz Mastercard for a couple of years before it was restricted to only SEPA region. You get instant access to your funds via any ATM that take Mastercard and you can use it on any webiste that accepts Mastercard as well. I bought a bunch of stuff on ebay and Amazon with my Poker winnings. There is an ATM 3 building from me I used to be able to win a tournament on Stars and have the cash in my hand 5 mins after.

Deposit 10 euro with visa to Ecopayz fee was 17 cents.
Will update if discover fees from $41 ACR withdrawal to ecoPayz requested yesterday then to my bank unless somebody else knows?
Seems legit strict time consuming verification but best way to get money on ACR and Sportsbetting poker as I do not use bitcoin.
View attachment 264570

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I need to send it to my ecoPayz I use Stars as an intermeditary. Deposit via Skill on Stars and withdraw via ecoPayz.

You can use Stars as a intermediary, without playing for that amount, just make Skrill deposit on Stars and withdraw on ecoPayz!?

Earlier I thought on similar way to pay out money from Skrill with use one WWin betting site, making a Skrill deposit(2% fee) and withdraw money at the local office of WWin(no fee) .. But it is not possible without playing for that money(They told me it was a free money transaction) :)

Last edited:
N

nalle321

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Identity theft or scam?

I got the same message from EcoPayz, are they going full scam mode or stealing identies due corona? I dont understand, i got the same mail. Are they legit or not?

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everone,

I am not allowed to make a direct deposit to ecoPayz so I need someone to send me 100eur or 100$ (no preference) to my ecoPayz account, and I will send you via Neteller or Skrill the same amount + any fees it cost you to send me the money.

Any help with this would mean a lot, thanks.

You can deposit through Qiwi or YandexMoney. Or through mobile phone.