takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I received an email from Bet Online, as I'm sure a lot of you did, about using the Echeck deposit option. No fees and quick transfer is the pitch. I was curious if anyone has used this method and if so have you had any problems? Thank you and good luck.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I received the same email and I would advise against using your bank account with BOL. I always use a credit card and I do not use that credit card for anything except BOL. I am now on my 3rd credit card because the first two were breached and there were charges on those two cards from all over the USA. I suspect BOL because they are the only people who had ever had access to those 2 cards.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I received the same email and I would advise against using your bank account with BOL. I always use a credit card and I do not use that credit card for anything except BOL. I am now on my 3rd credit card because the first two were breached and there were charges on those two cards from all over the USA. I suspect BOL because they are the only people who had ever had access to those 2 cards.

Thanx for the tip. You answered my question perfectly. I think I'll try a form of crypto-currency.