Easy way to purchase cryptos?

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems like nowadays the USA-friendly sites are accepting cryptos more than USA dollars. I've tried to sign up a few times but I can never seem to be able to get anything started. Anybody got any suggestions on how to purchase cryptos an easy way without running into any technical problems using a cell-phone? I have no clue. I used to get checks in the mail.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It seems like nowadays the USA-friendly sites are accepting cryptos more than USA dollars. I've tried to sign up a few times but I can never seem to be able to get anything started. Anybody got any suggestions on how to purchase cryptos an easy way without running into any technical problems using a cell-phone? I have no clue. I used to get checks in the mail.
I've never dealt through a phone, always use online, but once you figure out the mechanics Coinbase is really easy to use. Do some web searching for tutorials.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your question is very vague

What exactly are you having problems with? Second the first comment @ Coinbase being the most convenient, not necessarily the cheapest. The more specific your question the more useful the answer will be ;)

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never dealt through a phone, always use online, but once you figure out the mechanics Coinbase is really easy to use. Do some web searching for tutorials.
I tried using Coinbase. Doesn't it require a dual verification where you get a code that you take a picture. Well the picture did not take and there's where the problem is. BTW we have a new crypto ATM in my neighborhood.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I tried using Coinbase. Doesn't it require a dual verification where you get a code that you take a picture. Well the picture did not take and there's where the problem is. BTW we have a new crypto ATM in my neighborhood.
If you can access their website from your phone, not their App, and see if that will work for you.

B

banshee1975

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you need a lot of different crypto types coinbase is probably the way to go. I mostly use cashapp and convert to bitcoin there and then send

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you need a lot of different crypto types coinbase is probably the way to go. I mostly use cashapp and convert to bitcoin there and then send
So this cashapp you can download on your phone and you don't need to use a computer?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have you tried Cash App? Easy buy, sell, send, receive, cash out of bitcoin.

Edit: Oh I see you someone already recommended it. The photo verification and initial set up is built into app but if something fails you can always email customer service and they will help you out.

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you tried Cash App? Easy buy, sell, send, receive, cash out of bitcoin.

Edit: Oh I see you someone already recommended it. The photo verification and initial set up is built into app but if something fails you can always email customer service and they will help you out.
Do you have to use the app when you are cashing in and cashing out on your ACR account? If I cash out at least I won't have to have a checking account with TD like I used to. I had to call customer service to give them permission to deposit my money into my WPN account.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Do you have to use the app when you are cashing in and cashing out on your ACR account? If I cash out at least I won't have to have a checking account with TD like I used to. I had to call customer service to give them permission to deposit my money into my WPN account.
You are going to have to have a bank account connected to Cash App so when you cash out of ACR they will send you bitcoin to your Cash App bitcoin address and then you cash withdraw your bitcoin and Cash App changes it into dollars and it gets deposited into your bank. After it is all set up there is no permission every time you just use the APP it will ask you for a pin number that you previously set up to confirm and your transaction is done. They have biometrics too, so if you want to use your fingerprint instead of pin you can do that. it is real simple app.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I use localBitcoin and Binance to deposit and withdraw with cryptos. You can look for tutorials that help you for this. An advice that I can give you taking BTC as an example would be that you make your deposits when the BTC has a high value and withdraw when it is low

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have downloaded the Cash App and purchased $1 worth of Bitcoin. Thanks so much! You have all been a huge help!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think coinbase is the gold standard and they will even provide the info for your taxes(for a fee if its over a certain number of transactions).

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think coinbase is the gold standard and they will even provide the info for your taxes(for a fee if its over a certain number of transactions).
Tha's good to know since there are lots of people that trade in these currencies nowadays. I have read that trading in currencies has traditionally been one of the sickest ways to invest since there are so many daily fluctuations in the markets. I mean do these things ever pay dividends?

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also interested in this topic. I don’t live in the US, but I also find that most poker rooms prefer the crypto currency. I don't have any crypto accounts and I don't know which one is best for poker sites.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most cryptos do not pay dividends, but you can get interest on Ethereum 2, USD Coin, Dai, Tezos, Algorand, Compound, and Cosmos. The rates vary from around .15% to 5%.

Tha's good to know since there are lots of people that trade in these currencies nowadays. I have read that trading in currencies has traditionally been one of the sickest ways to invest since there are so many daily fluctuations in the markets. I mean do these things ever pay dividends?

Last edited:
pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also interested in this topic. I don’t live in the US, but I also find that most poker rooms prefer the crypto currency. I don't have any crypto accounts and I don't know which one is best for poker sites.
You play at Black Chip. I do know that you only need $10 to make a deposit and $50 worth of crypto minimum to withdraw. You never know when you'll get lucky so best of luck to you!

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the BINANCE exchange and withdraw dollars from there to a Visa card

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

i think coinbase is only good for usa people. in my case i'm chilean and i can use buda that is far better than coinbase

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to make a deposit with the cash app into my BCP account. When I took a picture of the UPC code on the deposit page the app instantly asked me to verify my identity. It was able to photograph the front of my ID but got stuck when I tried to take a picture of the back of it. Anybody got any ideas on how to fix this? Maybe I need a new ID card?