e-wallets - a personal vent

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get frustrated that the e-wallets like skrill and ecopayz are not accepted by any retail sites--you get money in there but then you cant buy anything online with it . The only sites that accept them for payment seem to be gambling sites or stock market sites. So if you should happen to make money gambling then you have a big procedure to get the money out which involves sending picture ID to who knows where and to whom. Conversely paypal which is accepted by retail sites like e-bay is not accepted by poker sites--at least not the one i have downloaded.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sites that want u to deal with e wallets annoy me too. Why can't they just pay on to your card like pokerstars, 888, unibet, titan, ladbrookes and so many other major poker sites after all it's your money which u have won. I have $170 stuck on an ewallet that I don't even know the password for because I didn't really know what I was doing with them (my own fault really I know). It just seems acr and bol/sportsbetting make u jump through hoops just to get at your own money.

Last edited: