Does anyone else also have payout problems in Germany?

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi!

I would be interested to know if anyone else is also having problems cashing out at pokerstars or GGPoker. I received an email from GG Poker that my german bank refused the payout. Could it be that germany has stricter rules since 2023 and generally refuses payouts from online poker providers? Have you had any experiences?

With PokerStars, for example, I received no notification at all and the money was transferred back to my Pokerstars account.

Kind regards

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi,

Indeed my last two payout attempts at PokerStars were declined. I received an email twice that two of my credit cards refused the transactions. 🙄

I never tried to cash out at GG though.

My bank also charges additional fees for gambling related stuff, so that's kinda criminal as well. 😅

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Indeed my last two payout attempts at PokerStars were declined. I received an email twice that two of my credit cards refused the transactions. 🙄

I never tried to cash out at GG though.

My bank also charges additional fees for gambling related stuff, so that's kinda criminal as well. 😅
Did you still receive your money in the end? Or rather, what possibility is there to get your money? It would make no sense to play at Pokerstars if you can no longer cash out.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Did you still receive your money in the end? Or rather, what possibility is there to get your money? It would make no sense to play at Pokerstars if you can no longer cash out.
I stopped trying. I just wanted to deposit at a new site and cashed out from 888 finally.

I assume it is still possible but seems to be a bit complicated at the moment. If I absolutely needed to take something out, I'd try making a new deposit from a different card/source first and then withdraw. I've heard people made good experiences with skrill but I do not use this service at the moment.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have spoken to customer support and my second withdrawal seems to have been accepted. Let's see what happens in 3 days. Until then I can report whether it worked.
Further down I once posted the email from GG Poker. Either this is just coincidence or there really are stricter rules here in my country.

Please be informed these funds have been declined by your financial institution. If you require further details regarding the reason for the declined transaction, you will need to contact your financial institution.

Due to strict gaming regulations in your region, the funds could not be rolled back to your GGPoker account balance, and therefore, are not reflected in your GGPoker account balance; however; we are happy to withdraw the funds on your behalf manually, through one of the available payment options listed below:

• Neteller (Registered email required)
  • Skrill (Registered email required)
  • MuchBetter (Registered phone number required)
  • ecoPayz (Registered 10-digit ecoID required)

To proceed with any one of the above payment options available for manual withdrawal processing, please provide us with a screenshot as proof of account ownership, showing your full name and the required account details as noted above. Please also include the account currency. Should you require assistance with the proof of account ownership, you may contact the payment methods customer service team.

Once we have received and verified your payment information, we will initiate the manual withdrawal process. Please allow 24 - 72 hours for the manual withdrawal transaction to complete, and for the funds to become available to you.

Thank you for your understanding, we appreciate your patience

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I cashed out this year a small amount at pokerstars. No problems. Normal Bank Transfer no Credit card...

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Only can talk about 888 and got a payout last week within 10 minutes

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats totally crazy. When online gambling is regulated, and sites have a license, which both PS and GG Poker does in Germany, then whats the problem??? Here in sweden withdrawals are done to a swedish bank account, which must be in the players own name, and its completely seamless. Sometimes if I request a withdrawal from PS early in the morning, the money is in my account the same day, and otherwise usually the next day. 888 Poker usually has a processing time of 2-3 days.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
As of July 2022, GGPoker, PokerStars, partypoker and 888poker have already launched separate .de domains and are building their relationships with players based on German gambling laws. As of November 2022, local gaming licenses will be issued. Among the poker rooms, Pati and GGNetwork were the first to receive it. After the change in legislation, some of the rooms stopped accepting Germans - these are the iPoker network, unibet and Winamax, but they will most likely return to Germany as soon as it becomes possible to obtain local licenses.Many offshore sites, such as PokerKing, Tigergaming and Coinpoker, despite legalization, continue to operate.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I never had any issue with occasional deposit due to sake of withdrawal, so I have to deposit at least every 6 months or so to be able to withdraw my money/winning from PS, 888, GG, Party....
I do use neteller and skrill for years, and have with both of them their cards and use them to withdraw my winnings.
It's just me, but I never trusted to setup my real bank account with them, that's the reason I have neteller and skrill.
No issue whatsoever.
This card you can use to withdraw your money or for purchase on all sites, i.e. amazon, ebay....
Also have their virtual cards, just in case...
:)
Also used those cards to deposit some money on bitcoin platforms.
:)
Easy things to do.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi!

I would be interested to know if anyone else is also having problems cashing out at PokerStars or GGPoker. I received an email from GG Poker that my german bank refused the payout. Could it be that Germany has stricter rules since 2023 and generally refuses payouts from online poker providers? Have you had any experiences?

With PokerStars, for example, I received no notification at all and the money was transferred back to my Pokerstars account.

Kind regards
I recently did a withdrawal at GG poker with bank wire transfer and i had no issus. They only asked me for my last bankstatement, to verfiefy my identity. I received the amount in 1 Day. For pokerstars i use "sofort" as deposit methode and also bank wire transfer to withdraw money, never had any issus so far. Could be some new german laws tho, i had to create a new 888 account because of some regulatory changes for this year. :unsure:

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A small update: Pokerstars transferred the money immediately. It seems to be a coincidence that both declined a payout at the same time. I'll have to check with GG Poker again today to see if they also transferred the money to Neteller.