Do you have a significant amount frozen in neteller?

Do you have money frozen by neteller?

• Total voters
joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vote, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No - I always took our what I put in. Why would you leave money sitting there that you did not use?

Unless you were in the process of withdrawing when the shit hit the fan.....

BigBlue

BigBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i got about $20 thats stuck - it been on pending for a while now.....

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Joose, I have $196 sitting in there. I'm waiting for them to send me the money! :motz: I know Buckster and Threesixes have some money stuck in there also, as we've talked about it in previous posts. We're gonna have a party when they release the funds.:elefant:

I tried to withdraw to my bank account using the EFT quite a while ago. I'm wondering how it's gonna work though. I'm thinking that if they do approve our cashouts that they will probably send us checks in the mail. I'm thinking the Electronic transfers to banks in the US is over for the time being!!

Well, if we don't get our money!! :thefinger

Wishfull Thinking that we get our Money back!!:icon_thum

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No - I always took our what I put in. Why would you leave money sitting there that you did not use?

i think some people used it as a savings account of sorts and then just put into what ever site they were playing at the time.( i hope you guys get your money back..........

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Whenever I had a big win on JetSet I would put half onto neteller. Once I got up to a significant amount I would withdraw. Since jetSet I have only used Neteller to transfer money from one site to another.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only got $ 25. stuck there since Dec. 18th,, but i got $ 280. stuck at dreampoker, they wont send any checks to the USA yet as far as i know,
buck

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a little over 3 hundred that i have waiting for transfer over there.:(
I was stoooopid and left it in from the end of titan playing days.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
supposedly the US DoJ has to decide if it's going to prosecute the neteller guys or not by march 16th. so there's a chance we will get it back around that time ;/

M

MSUDuster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Payouts

I have no money in netteller, but good luck to those of you that do. If you are a US player with money in it, it's not likely you'll see that money. Even if you do, it could take months.

I don't know the details of the case, but i assume their assets are frozen, meaning, your assets are frozen.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yepper, I got some $$ stuck on there. I moved some out from a couple other smaller sites when I was consolidating my bankroll (it was way too spread out). Well I moved everything in there and actually had a plan in mind. The money sat there for a few days and while I was procrastinating the NeTeller stuff happened and there it sits. Crap. Oh well, I've left it there for the time being to see what happens. One way or another I'll get it out. :)

titans4ever

titans4ever

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$12 and change, so much for that new Pretty Pony I was going to buy, darn.

lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right before the Neteller founders were arrested, I was playing at Poker.com. I made a tough laydown and the guy showed me his bluff -- which of course got me a little hot under the collar.

Vowing to get my money back, I stayed around for awhile and picked up some good cards. One hand, after the flop, I had the nuts. I pushed out a small bet and my "friend" came over the top all in to bluff me out of the pot. I of course called, and took every penny he had. He left the table silently ... :)

As was my custom, I cashed some money out of my Poker.com account when it exceeded a certain amount. I cashed $600 out of Neteller -- which included my "revenge" money -- a few hours before the news broke. It is still in limbo.:(

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only got $ 25. stuck there since Dec. 18th,, but i got $ 280. stuck at dreampoker, they wont send any checks to the USA yet as far as i know,
buck
would there be a chance that they would send it to canada?
If I was to give you my address, you could ask if dreampoker could do that and I could send it to you,ask support if they could do that

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In case you didn't know it, the US government frooze the US assets in Netteller in order to "safeguard" the money.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would you leave money sitting there that you did not use?
I used to keep a couple hundred or so in Neteller ready to pounce on the next reload bonus that would come along. Luckily, I had just loaded my last bit into Stars for their last big reload bonus (in Dec. I think). I almost withdrew some for bonus readiness again when all the stuff happened.

Like I said: lucky.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would there be a chance that they would send it to Canada?
If I was to give you my address, you could ask if dreampoker could do that and I could send it to you,ask support if they could do that
Thanks, but neteller> uncertified< all US people, so we cant even make a person to person transfer,,, until its changed its in Limbo>>buck

C

coloradoslim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i never left money in neteller longer than a day. but guess "lucky at cards,unlucky at neteller".they got 7k of mine.

Poker Tells