Do I need to make a deposit to be able to play free tournaments?

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to claim the bounty? It says please write down the Hand ID in which the knockout was done. But didn't mention where to send it.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I recently had the curiosity to try a new online poker room, since I had only played at pokerstars, I downloaded Party Poker and what was my surprise, that in order to play the free tournaments offered at Party Poker, it is necessary to make a deposit of real money.
I don't know if this same condition applies to the freerolls that Carschat has in partnership with Party Poker, but it seems to me that it is a condition that many of us cannot meet.
Hello dear friend how are you?
From what I took a quick look your question wasn't answered clearly.
partypoker in particular is one or perhaps the only one where you cannot play any real money games without making at least a lifetime deposit into the room. It can be the minimum amount but you have to make a deposit to play games or tournaments that are worth real money. Hope this helps.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not always - many sites do not require deposits

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends on the poker room where you go to play, most of them offer free tournaments without the need to deposit

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Consider making a small deposit, I understand that it can be very difficult, especially if the dollar is not your currency, as is my case, besides it is worth 5 times more than my currency, so I really know how it can be very difficult, but usually you get numerous advantages by making a minimum deposit on most sites, really compensating advantages, given the low deposit, so I believe it's worth it on most sites.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why don't you deposit the minimum amount right away.You will still need to deposit money when withdrawing money.