Do I need to make a deposit to be able to play free tournaments?

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I recently had the curiosity to try a new online poker room, since I had only played at pokerstars, I downloaded party poker and what was my surprise, that in order to play the free tournaments offered at Party Poker, it is necessary to make a deposit of real money.
I don't know if this same condition applies to the freerolls that Carschat has in partnership with Party Poker, but it seems to me that it is a condition that many of us cannot meet.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I recently had the curiosity to try a new online poker room, since I had only played at pokerstars, I downloaded Party Poker and what was my surprise, that in order to play the free tournaments offered at Party Poker, it is necessary to make a deposit of real money.
I don't know if this same condition applies to the freerolls that Carschat has in partnership with Party Poker, but it seems to me that it is a condition that many of us cannot meet.
To access Cardschat's freerolls you are not required to make any deposits. However. most poker sites require you to authenticate your account before you can access real money games.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls on partypoker typically require a 0.01 cent buy in to participate. There are several other websites like Pokerstars that allow players to participate in their freerolls without making a payment. Just google it mate! But like Nafor mentioned before me, you have to send them a copy of your id and bankstatment to verify your identity, if you want to withdraw the winnings in the future anyways.

Last edited:
G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I recently had the curiosity to try a new online poker room, since I had only played at pokerstars, I downloaded Party Poker and what was my surprise, that in order to play the free tournaments offered at Party Poker, it is necessary to make a deposit of real money.
Forget partypoker...they used to be cool . Now they need money and excluded many countries with high gambling taxes .
Also this rule was not there before . I could always play freerolls .

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
CC only requires your participation in our forum.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only play at PokerStars and 888, which means I don't know

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Forget partypoker...they used to be cool . Now they need money and excluded many countries with high gambling taxes .
Also this rule was not there before . I could always play freerolls .
That's right, I realized that today, I wanted to try that room because I had heard many good reviews about it, but unfortunately it's not like before.
Too bad, they should allow people to try the room, so they can decide if it's worth investing their money there or not.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
To access Cardschat's freerolls you are not required to make any deposits. However. most poker sites require you to authenticate your account before you can access real money games.
What you say is not true, I am right now in the Lobby of the Party Poker CardsChat freeroll and they will not allow me to access it if I do not register by making a deposit.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if you want to play any freerolls on Party Poker (not just CC tournaments) you will need to deposit. Also there a couple of special free tournaments on 888poker that you need to be a depositing player to play. I think it's just better to make a minimum deposit in each room because usually for cashout they will require a deposit anyway.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Freerolls on PartyPoker typically require a 0.01 cent buy in to participate. There are several other websites like Pokerstars that allow players to participate in their freerolls without making a payment. Just google it mate! But like Nafor mentioned before me, you have to send them a copy of your id and bankstatment to verify your identity, if you want to withdraw the winnings in the future anyways.
I totally agree with that, and yes, in fact, at 888poker you need to send your identification data and that when I registered at 888poker I did it without problem. but at Party Poker in today's Carsdchat freeroll he asked me to make a deposit to have access to that tournament.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a good idea to make a small deposit- just in case you naught need to reload or rebuy.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I think if you want to play any freerolls on Party Poker (not just CC tournaments) you will need to deposit. Also there a couple of special free tournaments on 888poker that you need to be a depositing player to play. I think it's just better to make a minimum deposit in each room because usually for cashout they will require a deposit anyway.
of course, in that aspect you are right, I know well that in order to make a withdrawal of funds, before I have to have deposited at least once, in the same way I appreciate your time to respond, regards

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
yeah i think so :D
And also for withdrawal purpuses

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
just play where you don't have to deposit money to play free tournaments because free games are free for a lot of people to participate in them and attract a lot of people keep playing at pokerstars and 888 Poker

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I am right now in the Lobby of the Party Poker CardsChat freeroll and they will not allow me to access it if I do not register by making a deposit.
If this is true then it is certainly not a requirement made by Cardschat. That is Party's own policy.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I didn't know that, but I think it's worth making an effort, it's worth playing there. (y) (y)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my country, PartyPoker stopped operating a few weeks ago. I got the impression that in the near future this site will be completely liquidated. Maybe I'm wrong, but you'd better pay attention to 888, for example. This is a more promising and reliable site that hosts our daily freerolls, but it also requires a deposit.
Good luck.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The minimum deposit on PartyPoker is 10$, which I think, the vast majority of forum members have no problems with?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I really can recommend the special freerolls at ACR . Always 5-10k gtd in these plus 5 times 1k bounty on the streamer
Also you don't need a deposit for withdrawal. Downside , only cryptocurrency available for withdrawal.
But most crypto wallets offer transfer to your bank account

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I am not aware of any sites that allow one to withdraw free roll winnings without first making a deposit.
For my personnal experice, Pokerstars doesn't allow you to play reel money games until you makes your first deposit since there are no verification of Id required. But for GG Poker you can play freerolls and have access to all the features (daily rewards missions) after you complete the verification of your Id, Then for withdrawal On GG Poker i just started two ddays ago and I already got a 8$ bankroll if needeed for withdrawal i will make my first deposit for sure and benefits also for the bonus for first deposit, also GG poker allow you to withdraw in Bitcoins just need a Crypto Wallet (Binance for me).
That's all I know for the moment :D
Also After making your first deposit you can directly withdraw money with pokerstars to your bank account in every country (a received $400 after 10 days on my bank account with no fees) !!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't make a deposit to be able to play in freerolls. The fact is that I am a supporter of building a bankroll through freerolls. When you want to withdraw money or add to your bankroll in order to play comfortably at the poker tables, then you can start thinking about deposits.
It may happen that you will start making frequent deposits. When you win the required amount and want to get a win, the withdrawal conditions may suddenly change in the poker room.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In some poker rooms you will need...in Party Poker per example