Depostitng at ACR

M

Mendo420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am wondering how does everyone deposit on ACR. I am having a hell of a time just trying to add my card now they want me to go threw Bitcoin i dont understand..:confused:

O

omaha8weirdo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am wondering how does everyone deposit on ACR. I am having a hell of a time just trying to add my card now they want me to go threw Bitcoin i dont understand..:confused:
Yeah me too..they only want bitcoin, any other option doesn't seem to work. With the card they want a photo front/back of the card :eek::deal: lmao ..too bad, it seems the only room with some player playing poker variants.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently deposited on ACR with a credit card, and it was seemless. Maybe the issue is your country of residence, where I could imagine, that for instance credit cards issued by a US bank is a bit of a no-go on all poker sites after Black Friday? That being said I checked the withdrawal options, and withdrawing will in fact require me to open a bitcoin vallet or set up some other kind of intermediate to eventually get the money into my bankaccount. So that is rather tedious, but I guess, thats just the way it is with unregulated sites.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After all, you can easily deposit and withdraw using LuxonPay wallet. What's the problem?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I recommend using bitcoin, it's very simple, you just have to find an ideal wallet for this. Cryptocurrencies have been very popular in recent years and many of these wallets allow you to exchange cryptocurrencies for the currency used in your country

P

plan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, everything is simple with cryptocurrency. There are many convenient crypto wallets. In addition, ACR you can withdraw money in cryptocurrency without a deposit (checked by me personally).

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was problem using my bank after black Friday. Western union worked for a while but then that also went bad. Living in the U.S everything is being look at with suspicion. Then I found bitcoin. Fantastic!!! easy deposits fast withdraw. I haven't checked recently but there was a minimum amount of 50.00 dollars withdraw here in the U.S. I do it whenever i reach 100.00. It's my cig money, lol.:)

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposit using my bank card. However, after doing a few deposits I all of a sudden had an issue where I was told the same thing - that I needed to deposit through bit coin but I don't want to deal with bitcoin. I gave up trying for awhile and then just one day decided to try again (with the same bank card as before) and it worked. Not sure what the deal was, but thankfully I had a work around when it wasn't working because my hubby also plays online poker so he'd just deposit to his account and P2P the money to me.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ecopayz...its really not rocket science :confused:

Izzeee

Izzeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used my card on ACR once and only once, two days later someone tried to use my card number for some online charges. Fairly sure my card number was stolen through that ACR transaction. Crypto may be a pain when you're first learning how to deposit with it. However I believe it's safer than using a credit or bank card.