Deposits and Withdrawals

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd just like to get you feelings about site requirements, when it comes to limits for deposits, and withdrawals.

More specifically: Do you have an opinion on sites requiring withdrawal minimums, that are higher than their minimum deposit requirements?

eg: 888 requires a withdrawal minimum of $25.00, but they will accept less than that amount for a deposit.

It doesn't bother me, too much, but I think it would be much fairer, if the amounts were the same.

Any comments?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually wait to reach a good amount of money to request a cashout, so, it doesn't bother me that much this type of rule. But I think it would be fairer if the the minimum amount to deposit and cashout were the same.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd just like to get you feelings about site requirements, when it comes to limits for deposits, and withdrawals.

More specifically: Do you have an opinion on sites requiring withdrawal minimums, that are higher than their minimum deposit requirements?

eg: 888 requires a withdrawal minimum of $25.00, but they will accept less than that amount for a deposit.

It doesn't bother me, too much, but I think it would be much fairer, if the amounts were the same.

Any comments?

For me 888 minimum withdrawal is nowhere 25.- i believe it is at 10 just like minimum deposit lol ...

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't quite understand the tone of your reply, but here, the minimum withdrawal amount for 888 is $25.00.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Although it can be be inconvenience sometimes I have no issue with higher withdrawal limits than deposit limits once it is within reasonable range. Like a minimum withdrawal amount of $50 or $100 I find reasonable

Sites vary the deposit and withdrawal limits based on the payment option and sometimes by your region. For instance on pokerstars minimum deposit for me is $10 on any method. For withdrawals skrill and neteller is $10, ecoPayz is $1, visa Card is $100 and and Bank Wire is $50,000. For other players I know the Bank wire minimum amount is $500.

For 888 for me I use Neteller for all my banking needs. My minimum deposit and withdrawal amount is $10.

Any comments?

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although it can be be inconvenience sometimes I have no issue with higher withdrawal limits than deposit limits once it is within reasonable range. Like a minimum withdrawal amount of $50 or $100 I find reasonable

Sites vary the deposit and withdrawal limits based on the payment option and sometimes by your region. For instance on Pokerstars minimum deposit for me is $10 on any method. For withdrawals Skrill and Neteller is $10, ecoPayz is $1, Visa Card is $100 and and Bank Wire is $50,000. For other players I know the Bank wire minimum amount is $500.

For 888 for me I use Neteller for all my banking needs. My minimum deposit and withdrawal amount is $10.

Thanks for the reply.

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bro minimum withdraw in 888 i th I nk is 11$
And GG TO buty pokerstars is more faster and partypoker too to withdraw with 888 you need 72 hiurq minimum th1ts the badest site in withdraws

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not a problem if you neither deposit nor withdraw. *taps forehead*