Deposits Denied due to association with another player

C

carleton99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried to deposit on PS the other day after taking about 7 months off of online poker. My deposit was denied because of my association with a player that I have never seen or heard of.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I contacted PS support and haven’t heard back from them in about a week and a half.

I have no association with this player and would like to be able to play again on PS. Playing partypoker and ACR at the moment

C

carleton99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This can be annoying :(
I hope PokerStars will answer you soon. It should be everything ok.

Still nothing from support. Indeed very annoying

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW I love how some of online programs implement rules through an algorythm and give you limited recourse. Good luck! I would attempt calling PS if they have tel. Support otherwise try chat or email them weekly till someone responds (I guess).

C

carleton99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW I love how some of online programs implement rules through an algorythm and give you limited recourse. Good luck! I would attempt calling PS if they have tel. Support otherwise try chat or email them weekly till someone responds (I guess).

I know right. Even in the email they sent me telling me that my account is restricted, there is no link to an appeal. I have to contact through support and still nothing back from them. I will look into see if they have a tel. I can call