Deposits

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to deposit being from America at any sites? I know i have at ACR 3 or 4 years ago.If so what sites are possible and do they take debit or is there other methods to take?

A

azoppina609

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Depending on your state, or maybe with a vpn. I use pokerstars, acr, bet online, borgata, wsop etc.look for coupon codes. Good luck

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I would advise to not use a vpn. You can get in serious trouble if caught. Also you will need a customised one a regular over the counter vpn will not work.

You can play on:
WPN network- America's Card Room/ Black Chip Poker
Chico network - Betonline/Sportsbetting Poker/ Tiger Gaming
intertops (Although I do not recommend them)
Pokerstars.nj (only in state of New Jersey)
us.888.com (only in state of New Jersey)
ignition
Bovada
Grand Poker Network
SwCPoker
Nitrogen

I am not from US so I am not sure what deposit methods available, you will probably have to ask the customer support service on the respective site.

The two most trusted and what I would recommend because I play on there are the first two on list. Anyone of the wpn network or anyone of the Chico Network.

My recommended sites are below and linked with Cardschat Review of each so you get an idea of them. If you do not have an account there sign up links in review which you can use to get great bonuses as well.

https://www.cardschat.com/

https://www.cardschat.com/betonline-poker.php

If you qualify for the Cardschat Freeroll Club there is a weekly exclusive $200 freeroll on Betonline on Wednesdays and one on SportsBetting Poker on Friday.

There are also daily $100 exclusive freerolls on ACR for Freeroll Club members Mon-Fri and $100 freeroll for all Cardschat members with 25+ posts on Sat & Sun.

Cardschat Freeroll Club Information here --> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-freerolls-31/cardschat-freeroll-club-requirements-287399/

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the lobby room, go to the cashier, and select a deposit, there you will find everything you need, a min deposit and in what way!

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If online poker is legal where you are, the only problems for deposits should be the site's transactions server or the restrictions on the payment method you're using (ex: you're credit card company doesn't authorise deposits on poker sites).. Otherwise, nothing should stop you to do it.

I've heard from US player I know that e-wallets and crypto are the best for now. With the recent update on ACR, I've heard it's now very easy.. I don't have to make a deposit so I didn't make one just to see if it was working!!

-TRP-

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in Usa, the 2 largest companies that you are allowed to play are party poker and Americas Cardroom.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guess ill be stuck to bad beat freerolls and card chat freerolls there cause if they cant take my debit card at Americas card room then i wont be depositing. not going with any bit currency. every time ive treid last 3 weeks my number is highlighted red and says invalid data. I have 2 numbers on file and it wont take second number. Sup[port even told me theyd send an email to update my number and anything else i wanted to update. 3 weeks and waiting still no email. Push and prey is NOT my style and when i have best hand it NEVER holds. Have had 3 top 50 finishes in $50 on demand but always a bad beat to put me out by bigger stack. Cant wait til free rolls start back up from here. til then i will keep going at it in $50 free rolls hoping my luck will change at some point.
Good luck on the felt!