Deposits

W

WildWyatt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am finding it difficult to find a Credit Card that will allow a deposit, online poker has changed a great deal from 10 years ago. I have tried several international accepted CC however the transaction will not go through. Yes I am New , I am not entirely comfortable with Crypto Currency/
Please any input on the card to purchase that is accepted...
I enjoy the play and would like to move on to a bit higher level with ease. We must face it , the PC world and hacking has went viral. So much easier and at ease with a prepaid Card.
I have played years ago with success, using net teller. I never had any problems cashing out on any site,
Good Luck to All
Wild Wyatt

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...I have played years ago with success, using net teller. I never had any problems cashing out on any site...

Why don't you use netteller again?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Let me know what country you reside in and I will advise you on best options.
I am finding it difficult to find a Credit Card that will allow a deposit, Online Poker has changed a great deal from 10 years ago. I have tried several international accepted CC however the transaction will not go through. Yes I am New , I am not entirely comfortable with Crypto Currency/
Please any input on the card to purchase that is accepted...
I enjoy the play and would like to move on to a bit higher level with ease. We must face it , the PC world and hacking has went viral. So much easier and at ease with a prepaid Card.
I have played years ago with success, using net teller. I never had any problems cashing out on any site,
Good Luck to All
Wild Wyatt

H

haydensaint1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888 deposit

I use the Mastercard card at 888 and Pokerstars. While there were no problems. I replenish it and bring it out.

Yes 888 is one of the good ones I think. Very easy to put money in and the withdrawals. Going to open a 2 end poker account.i play enough I can play the amount games I want when I have e time to play. I'm looking for similar site and a good song up bonus. If any has a account and wants to give me a referral and I can reference you back to 888 if you don't play there and would like to.... It's a easy 10 $

H

haydensaint1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
VC

joeisi;47get V15 said:
Let me know what countutry you reside in and I will advise you on best options.

Virtual C C are easy to use easy to get one also. You can get a virtual card set up very quickly. But keep in mind you can't withdraw back the same way..