Deposit limit set without me setting it

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so, I cashed my remaining balance in pokerstars the other week and have being having a rest week. I have gone back to stars within the last couple of days and had $1.20 remaining went to cash tables and got it all in set vs top pair to be sucked on the full house by villain. I then decided to go to deposit.
For some very weird reason I can’t deposit because apparently I set a deposit limit over a month. Now I never did this and contacted support, they said I could change it within 7 days even though it’s a monthly limit and I never set it in the first place. 1)Is there another way I can get funds into my account? 2) has this happened to anybody else?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
There are two ways deposits are limited.

First every deposit method has a daily, weekly and monthly limit. This is to avoid fraudulent activity. This used to be on the cashier screen but they removed it. You can contact them if the limit is used up and they can increase it for you. I have done it in past but they do not raise raise it by much they raised mine by 20%. In most case you just have to wait it out to have your limit to replenish.

2020 05 25 035441

The second way is self imposed deposit limits. This can be done by clicking the link in cashier page. I highlighted it in yellow below.
2020 05 25 034947

Or you can got to Tools--> Responsible gaming-->Restrict Deposit Limits.
The page has all the information you need to know about this feature. It cannot be done by mistake like if your fiddling around and clicked by mistake as when you hit submit it requires input of your password.
2020 05 25 035218

so, I cashed my remaining balance in pokerstars the other week and have being having a rest week. I have gone back to stars within the last couple of days and had $1.20 remaining went to cash tables and got it all in set vs top pair to be sucked on the full house by villain. I then decided to go to deposit.
For some very weird reason I can’t deposit because apparently I set a deposit limit over a month. Now I never did this and contacted support, they said I could change it within 7 days even though it’s a monthly limit and I never set it in the first place. 1)Is there another way I can get funds into my account? 2) has this happened to anybody else?