ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bitcoin if you're into that. If not, try to find a prepaid visa card that can be used internationally. That's easier said than done I think. You can also use western union but I think you would have to cashout with the same method and thats $60 a pop.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So western Union makes a NetSpend prepaid Visa card that is able to be used internationally? Here in Arizona you can buy them at the grocery store where the gift cards are?

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet you can order them online too? Wunetspendprepaid.com

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can use entropay, skrill. Or try getting a visa card. Try creating a neteller account, they can send u a prepaid master card ( it costs 13 dollars) that was the price for me , u can try to deposit money in neteller with ur card ( the one that didn’t work) . Then deposit with neteller where you want to play . Good luck

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds damn complicated to make a deposit.It should be easy.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I'm the ACR Rep. I would highly recommend Bitcoin in the first place but we also have other methods to deposit via your card like Person to Person deposit, however, the deposit will not be automatically applied (and it has fees). That's why we recommend Bitcoin, it’s the cheapest way to fund your account. With the exception of the minuscule “miner’s fee,” there are no transaction fees whatsoever also, is faster than any other payment method. There’s no waiting for transactions to clear: as soon as your deposit is verified, your Bitcoins are converted to chips in your account.

S

Simi1127

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some time ago I was able to deposit with my VISA debit, everything was fine with that, but when I cashed $700 (can't remember exact amount) in tournament I couldn't withdraw with the same method.... I contacted support and they suggested Western Union with $60 or $65 withdrawal fee. Then I decided to use bank transfer and it was the biggest mistake... I didn't get even £400, when I counted ex. rate- £1 - $1.80, while real rate was £1- $1.30. Looked like their canadian bank exchanged currencies and took other fees. Ridiculous a bit...

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can create an ecoPayz account and order ecoCard(mastercard) it's free. Minimum dep from ecopayz is 10$. But i dont know does it work in US.

Wiltz82

Wiltz82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go to the gas station and buy a netspend prepaid card and load that up that way it’s a prepaid card they don’t have any of my bank information and it loads just fine

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neteller/Skrill is a good option to deposit and withdraw, You will get your money sooner aswell with withdraws :)

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ecopayz is definitely a great option for ACR.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I'm the ACR Rep. I would highly recommend Bitcoin in the first place but we also have other methods to deposit via your card like Person to Person deposit, however, the deposit will not be automatically applied (and it has fees). That's why we recommend Bitcoin, it’s the cheapest way to fund your account. With the exception of the minuscule “miner’s fee,” there are no transaction fees whatsoever also, is faster than any other payment method. There’s no waiting for transactions to clear: as soon as your deposit is verified, your Bitcoins are converted to poker chips in your account.
okay you pay me in bit coin now how do I get the bitcoin tured into dollars pat

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
okay you pay me in bit coin now how do I get the bitcoin tured into dollars pat

Get the App COINBASE off of the app store. This should allow you to easily buy/sell and send/recieve bitcoin. You will be able to purchase bitcoin instantly with a creditcard and be able to sell bitcoin back to USD and into your bank account when you want to cash out. Its really not that complex once you get going. Coinbase is the most userfriendly way to get started with bitcoin.

Good luck!

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can I deposit at acr if my mastercard won't do international?

Skrill is the best choise(or cryptocurency). Skrill works everywhere for me, easy deposit/cashout. Also at ACR i used Skrill

C

chazmahal10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NETSPEND

Netspend Giftcards are the best. You can continue to load it and there is only one initial fee when buying the card for 2.95 and then its free. i highly recommend them.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NetSpend

So western Union makes a NetSpend prepaid Visa card that is able to be used internationally? Here in Arizona you can buy them at the grocery store where the gift cards are?

Have you heard anything good about them. I read reviews and very few people like them.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been trying to deposit in ACR My credit cards got stopped had to go thru fraud alert to still use them. Could not find a Netspend credit card in the area. Finally succumbed to bitcoin. Setup a wallet with coinbank They will not accept my credit cards more fraud alert issues. They want me to setup a direct line to my bank. Nope. I still have not deposited in ACR any help would be greatly appreciated.

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get the app COINBASE off of the app store. This should allow you to easily buy/sell and send/recieve bitcoin. You will be able to purchase bitcoin instantly with a creditcard and be able to sell bitcoin back to USD and into your bank account when you want to cash out. Its really not that complex once you get going. Coinbase is the most userfriendly way to get started with bitcoin.

Good luck!
So if you buy on Coinbase you can then deposit on ACR using Coinbase or do you have to transfer the bitcoin to another wallet first?

T

tur1173

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr deposit

bitcoin is the best:dancing2:

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard that it is against Coinbase's TOS to use their service for poker but everyone I know uses Coinbase for deposits/withdrawals. Someone also once told me to get an online crypto wallet and transfer from Coinbase to the wallet and then use the wallet to deposit. And same process in reverse for withdrawals. Has anyone experienced any issues when depositing/withdrawing directly from Coinbase?

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started researching this and found out that my bank won't deal with Bitcoins, but it looks like I can transfer the Bitcoin withdrawl to my paypal account and then to my bank. A minor hassle, but probably less than switching banks, if I could find a bank in the US that will accept cryptocurrency payments.