Which crytpo wallets best for online poker namely ACR

E

eternalitesource

Rising Star
Total posts
Looking for recommendations on the best crypto wallets for depositing and withdrawing online poker. Recently running well and looking to cash out a few thousand on ACR. I only have a Gemini account but I have heard not to withdraw directly to an exchange.

Any recommendations?

tazer

tazer

Rock Star
Total posts
Looking for recommendations on the best crypto wallets for depositing and withdrawing online poker. Recently running well and looking to cash out a few thousand on ACR. I only have a Gemini account but I have heard not to withdraw directly to an exchange.

Any recommendations?

I just use coinbase, I haven't had a problem with anything there. I did see recently that paypal started doing crypto transactions so that may be a possibility to use now as well.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US

Any recommendations?

I don't withdraw or deposit directly, I just use blockchain wallet as a go between. I have
Cash App and have heard people have no problem depositing and withdrawing directly to Cash App but I still use blockchain wallet as a go between. Cash App only has bitcoin and that is all I use now for crypto withdrawals and deposits.

I

itothegor

Rising Star
Total posts
enjin

ive had a decent time with enjin. any advice on flash memory?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA

Any recommendations?

Hi.
For about two years now, I have been using a blockchain wallet. I am satisfied and have never had problems with withdrawing funds. Although there are days when you have to pay a very large commission for withdrawal, but this applies to all crypto wallets.
Good luck.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Total posts
Awards
Electrum is the best if you're just looking for a digital wallet, and you aren't looking to exchange and withdraw like you said.