Cryptocurrency wallet for deposit and withdrawal.

Olegonti

Olegonti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear forum users, what kind of crypto wallet do you use? Please tell me a reliable cryptocurrency wallet to deposit and withdraw to the poker room. I wish you good health, prosperity and good luck!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blockchain wallet easy and safe to use with 2 factor verification with your smartphone good luck.

drmason32

drmason32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear forum users, what kind of crypto wallet do you use? Please tell me a reliable cryptocurrency wallet to deposit and withdraw to the poker room. I wish you good health, prosperity and good luck!

From my experience using crypto to play online poker, I first used https://www.myetherwallet.com/

Then, after I became more familiar with how to send and receive cryptocurrency, I have used some browser extensions called Iconex and Metamask.

You can also buy hardware wallets made by: Trezor and Ledger

There are many Apps, other extensions and websites in which you can setup personal wallets so do some research before deciding what works best for you.

However, keep in mind, when depositing to most poker sites, in most cases, DO NOT ever send crypto directly from an exchange, like Coinbase or Binance. Move it from your exchange wallet(s) to personal wallet(s) first.

If you need help with anything else feel free to pm me.

Enjoy your exploration!

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone keeping cryptocurrency in germany? Would like to know best options for starting & managing cryptocurrency in Germany.

T

TheDarkShadow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never use Crypotocurrency.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
blockchain wallet and bitpay are good

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone keeping cryptocurrency in germany? Would like to know best options for starting & managing cryptocurrency in Germany.

What difference does it make what country are you located? Except you use some crypto debit card.

Personally, I've just started to use FTX. Unfortunately, exactly a day before this huge pullback, but the site still looks okay, no wonder why their token skyrocket.

It is more likely for trading, not investing, here is a page where they list the exchanges, most of them have wallets, too. I keep crypto there, but never a significant amount. Anything can happen.

https://cryptototem.com/top-crypto-exchanges/

What personally i dont recommend, as i have very negative experiences (disappeared funds, stupid, insanely expensive exchanges etc.): Xapo, Exodus, Monolith

And forget the ETH20 tokens, just nuts the exchange, transfer costs, even banks are cheaper...

CaSpeR851

CaSpeR851

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Binance's crypto wallet. Because I have their visa card. The card is free and thus I can easily and quickly turn from crypto to dollars. I prefer to deposit and withdraw in cryptocurrency because it is fast and mostly transactions are much cheaper. For example, if I use a credit card for a deposit in ACR, it costs me $ 20 and with Ltc or DOGE it is about $ 2.

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the Binance crypto wallet, and i got a hardwallet.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For about three years, I have been using a blockchain wallet. It is convenient and reliable, in addition, I also have an account on the Binance exchange.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What difference does it make what country are you located? Except you use some crypto debit card.

Personally, I've just started to use FTX. Unfortunately, exactly a day before this huge pullback, but the site still looks okay, no wonder why their token skyrocket.

It is more likely for trading, not investing, here is a page where they list the exchanges, most of them have wallets, too. I keep crypto there, but never a significant amount. Anything can happen.

https://cryptototem.com/top-crypto-exchanges/

What personally i dont recommend, as i have very negative experiences (disappeared funds, stupid, insanely expensive exchanges etc.): Xapo, Exodus, Monolith

And forget the ETH20 tokens, just nuts the exchange, transfer costs, even banks are cheaper...

as said im new to this so i dont know the regulations around it in Germany. There will surely be some limiting what i can and how

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I use BitBuy & also have a Binance account

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
binance is pretty safe it has trust wallet

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's funny to see how many people recommend to use wallets where you don't have private keys. just to say that don't cry if you lose your crypto or have any inconvenience to move it, use them at your own risk, i told you...