Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I have found interesting the surveys that CC does about cryptocurrencies, I think that having the option to play and change those winnings in crypto can be very beneficial for players who do not have facilities to monetize quickly those winnings in our countries, we have to try it, I would start using USDT.

What do you think about it?

Cartas naipes mazos criptomonedas e1544064813613 1

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unless I see verified proof of what it is, of what you get for your money, I think it is just another house of cards, a scam, a get rich quick scheme, Ponzi scheme that will collapse within a couple of years.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Unless I see verified proof of what it is, of what you get for your money, I think it is just another house of cards, a scam, a get rich quick scheme, Ponzi scheme that will collapse within a couple of years.

I think you do not have much knowledge of what the crypto market is, surely in the current situation (bearish market) many people are scared and afraid to get involved, but definitely the crypto market is here to stay and change the finances of the world.

I suggest you inform yourself better, there is a lot of SCAM, but the few serious projects that remain are the ones that will dominate forever.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
imagine, instead of playing for money, tables start popping up for cryptos