Crypto deposits

KizherXVII

KizherXVII

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was wondering if anyone is receiving and kind of good crypto promos around... I like betonline but looking to expand on the site diversity.... anyone's help is much appreciated

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can,t say it right now where exactly i saw this, but looks like i saw something like that. You need to look for the AmericasCardRoom and partypoker, i think i saw something like that there, but maybe sometimes i receive such kind of promotions as personal promotions at email adress.
Anyway i think most of the rooms will promote it someday, just because lots of rooms right now are loosing money , because people can,t make a deposit just because of the rules in some countries.
And this crypto deposits can be a good decision for some people. For sure not everyone likes that, just because it,s a litlle bit new and some people still don,t know, how to use it for a deposit, but i think if rooms will make a good promotions for that kind of deposits, for sure people will take a look at this.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question. I also wanted to know more about this area. But I unfortunately do not have the means to have bitcoins, for me their purchase is very expensive. It is also not realistic to mine with my capabilities.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally also avoid cryptocurrencies. It is a very risky investment in my opinion and quite expensive. However, of course there is a lot to gain. If someone is not afraid of risk, will invest.

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a matter of time when first poker prices are in bitcoin :D

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
There are many options, depending on the country in which you live. I use cryptocurrency to withdraw funds from many sites, including BOL, SB, ACR. Each of these sites has special conditions for players who use cryptocurrency.
Good luck.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
There are few rooms that offer deposits and withdrawals in cryptos, I recommend GGPoker