Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recently, I withdrew $ 100 into my bitcoin wallet. After I received bitcoin, I planned to withdraw this money to my bank card, but there was an unexpected obstacle. Due to the increase in bitcoin transactions, the commission was very high. I wanted to withdraw $ 100 and the commission was $ 55 !!!
...... So I had a question.
It may be better to use other cryptocurrencies, such as Ether or Bitcoin Cash, to withdraw funds from poker sites. It is possible that the commission on these cryptocurrencies will not be so huge. Please share your experience.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, the best way to withdraw money using cryptocurrency option is to withdraw to your exchange account. You can use any cryptocurrency and you don't have to pay any fees. After funds reach your exchange account, you can withdraw them directly to your card. And don't listen all this BS about "do not keep your funds on exchanges " and so on, just use trusted places like Binance, Coinbase, Huobi etc.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As for me, the best way to withdraw money using cryptocurrency option is to withdraw to your exchange account. You can use any cryptocurrency and you don't have to pay any fees. After funds reach your exchange account, you can withdraw them directly to your card. And don't listen all this BS about "do not keep your funds on exchanges " and so on, just use trusted places like Binance, Coinbase, Huobi etc.

Hi.
I am currently studying the possibility of creating an account on the Binance exchange. Many players have already recommended me to pay attention to this exchange, because they consider it a reliable platform for cryptocurrency transactions. Thank you also for your advice.