Coinmamma

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to make a deposit in Americas cardroom and they suggested I do it through coinmamma. Anyone heard of this place? Is this place safe? the cashier could be being told to suggest this place and places likes this - they said its safer. What is the safest way to make a deposit at Americas Cardroom please?

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Safest can be a little misleading as you are spending the money either way but I deposited $25 on there using a debit card and had no problems. Got the $50 free cash and also won some other money. I will tell you they have some requirements if you decide you want to withdraw your money. There is a specific forum for questions on ACR you might want to post this over there and see if you get some more answers as this is just my experience plus there is a dedicated ACR rep answering questions over there :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I was told that Coinmamma were a scam website. I never used it because of this.

When checking the legitimacy of any website I google the website name and add scam to end of it and then read the reviews.

For this example google "Coinmamma Scam"

Read the reviews and make up your mind if the risk is worth it.

If you wondering I use the ewallets neteller and ecoPayz for ACR. Unfortunately these two do not offer services to America.

Check out this thread here on Cardschat it has everything Crytpocurrency there is some information on there that you might find useful. Persons on that thread might be able to assist you and any crypto questions you might have.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-deposits-withdrawals-54/all-things-cryptocurrency-346783/

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Carefully read the reviews about them. It is better to use proven methods with a good reputation. Be careful.