Can't use it

scolopin77

scolopin77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to make my first online deposit on poker 888 but the visa prepaid card i bought os not allowing to use it on gaming sites :( :jd4:;):jd4:

fadisn

fadisn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need to contact 888 support :) If they support prepaid cards !

N

NarcisoAlfa

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to make my first online deposit on poker 888 but the visa prepaid card i bought os not allowing to use it on gaming sites :( :jd4:;):jd4:

Speak with the support of the platform, they will tell you the most appropriate way to proceed:ciao:

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend creating an account on skrill. This is the fastest option for deposits and withdrawals

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Skrill/neteller is tricky to use I think you guys have some law or something and Neteller has some special terms of use, would have to contact them to find out more if going that route.

You should be able to use payapl without any issues. Also recommend bank transfers their is a special kind of transfer available only to Canadians.

I suggest like others above to contact them and they will you the options and details. 888 takes rather long to get back to you via email, I recommend using the Representative we have here at Cardschat found in thread below.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/888-poker-official-support-thread-252119/

Best of Luck

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are these pre-paid cards called "Paysafe",,,can be purchased at any post office or Shoppers Drug Mart. GL :ciao:

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering to if you can use a prepaid visa card or not