L

Larry Smelt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,

How to do I start this question....

I've played poker off and on the last 10 years and have always withdrawn money Blockchain to Coinbase to Bank account. I recently cashed out $1k from ignition to Blockchain on 2/20 and the money was pulled from ignition 2/21. However, the money has still not shopped up in my blockchain wallet....I've waited this long before but not when the poker site approves the withdrawn amount immediately.

I had trouble getting into my Blockchain account two days after I submitted the withdrawal and requested a new Wallet ID. When you do this you can not access the old Wallet ID, which I assumed didn't matter since its the same account.

Is my money in limbo with the old Wallet ID? or am I just impatient? I see Bitcoin went up 10-12% since my withdraw so the pessimistic side of me thinks their waiting to pay this little fish his $1k lol. Yeah right!

I ramble on and on sorry. Thanks in advance

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Maybe the transfer is just pending and they will transfer the funds to your new id in time. Or maybe they closed the Wallet and Ignition would not be able to send it.

I honestly have no definitive idea and I think outside of Blockchain nobody would, as we are not sure what Blockchain does with their old wallets.

You should make sure and let Blockchain know that you are expecting to receive funds on the old wallet id.

You should also contact Ignition let them know what is going on maybe they have not sent it out yet or having problems and they can send it to new address.

Best of luck, I hope you get your money.
Hi everyone,

I've played poker off and on the last 10 years and have always withdrawn money Blockchain to Coinbase to Bank account. I recently cashed out $1k from Ignition to Blockchain on 2/20 and the money was pulled from ignition 2/21. However, the money has still not shopped up in my blockchain wallet....I've waited this long before but not when the poker site approves the withdrawn amount immediately.

I had trouble getting into my Blockchain account two days after I submitted the withdrawal and requested a new Wallet ID. When you do this you can not access the old Wallet ID, which I assumed didn't matter since its the same account.

Is my money in limbo with the old Wallet ID? or am I just impatient? I see Bitcoin went up 10-12% since my withdraw so the pessimistic side of me thinks their waiting to pay this little fish his $1k lol. Yeah right!

Beachnick42

Beachnick42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignition Payouts in 30min - proof March 2021

I made a quick Youtube Video to show people its super fast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf6U03wFp2
[FONT=Roboto, Noto, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Ignition 2021 Review and news:icon_sant:icon_sant

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I requested a withdrawal from ACR and Betalline on 23.03.2021 to the blockchain wallet, the funds never arrived. The support of the rooms was assured that the money was sent, the blockchain support issued the request ticket number and has been silent for a week.

Iddm

Iddm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested a withdrawal from ACR and Betalline on 23.03.2021 to the blockchain wallet, the funds never arrived. The support of the rooms was assured that the money was sent, the blockchain support issued the request ticket number and has been silent for a week.

Wow!!!
Thank god you guys are giving this information here I was about to transfer funds to play some and see how crypto works as for poker deposit and withdraws but I just quitted the idea.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi everyone,

I've played poker off and on the last 10 years and have always withdrawn money Blockchain to Coinbase to Bank account. I recently cashed out $1k from Ignition to Blockchain on 2/20 and the money was pulled from ignition 2/21. However, the money has still not shopped up in my blockchain wallet....I've waited this long before but not when the poker site approves the withdrawn amount immediately.

You requested a new wallet id? Sounds like you need to get into the wallet you sent the money to not a new wallet. Do you have a seed phrase (list of words that you wrote down when you established the wallet) for the wallet? The seed phrase is key to getting into the wallet.

L

Larry Smelt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for responding everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought your Coinbase or Blockchain account could have multiple Wallet Id's/addresses and any crypto that is sent to an active Wallet Id will be deposited into the users account? Hope that makes sense.

Blockchain Support has not responded, it's been over a month and no funds!

Part of me thinks I was hacked and someone took the money. But transaction history says the money was never delivered. I deposited $50 on Ignition and processed a withdraw shortly after and it processed in 36 hours. I would just like a response from Blockchain so I can stop thinking about the $1k I'm never going to see

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for responding everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought your Coinbase or Blockchain account could have multiple Wallet Id's/addresses and any crypto that is sent to an active Wallet Id will be deposited into the users account? Hope that makes sense.

Blockchain Support has not responded, it's been over a month and no funds!

Part of me thinks I was hacked and someone took the money. But transaction history says the money was never delivered. I deposited $50 on Ignition and processed a withdraw shortly after and it processed in 36 hours. I would just like a response from Blockchain so I can stop thinking about the $1k I'm never going to see

i haven't used btc much but you definitely can have more then 1 wallet
Also when u requested the $$ transfers usually you can see the number of confirmations needed and how many have completed before the money transaction is complete. It would show something like this [2/5] pending/completed