BREAKING NEWS ABOUT ePASSPORTE

katymaty

katymaty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
speaking about neteller, I have just logged into my account and noticed they have changed their withdrawal charges.

Used to only cost £1 to make a withdrawal via cheque or bank transfer now its shot up to £5 EEK, they are proably taking advantage because there are fewer and fewer options.

F

fishfood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep in mind everyone that for the time being you can still use instacheck to deposit money on pokerstars and FTP. That being said the only way to fight this is to contact your elected officials in Washington. I urge everyone to joing the Poker Players Alliance and use their website to contact all of your elected officials on this subject. Don't just contact them once either. I send an e-mail each week and call the office once a month. I am also considering uping my emails to once a day and the phone calls to once per week. We have a lobbying group to help us....USE IT. You can join the PPA through their website or you can join by playing one of the PPA freerolls on Pokerstars. NOW GET OFF YOUR BUT AND GET BUSY.

M

madmax11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
getting ready to use epassporte or not

Wow, didn't know all this was going on with epass until now. Was getting ready to try this money method with stars but I guess weighing my options for
now might be best. I'm not the most savvy with emoney; I've used the 15% western u two or three times and that's a big rake from the start. I need to find a safe way of putting money on stars and such electronically that won't leave the whole world with knowledge of my: balance, deposits, & withdraws!
Is there such a way anymore or ever? Thanks
Max