BOL Withdrawal: Courier left check on door, no one home, check went missing-now what?

D

Doghouse99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I need some help/advice from the online poker community please.

I have been waiting for 85 days now for my withdraw check from BetOnline poker site.

My dozen or so emails usually tell me to wait 24-48 hours for someone to get back to me?

Is there any recourse for me to go for help with this?

thanks

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I did not know they did cheques.

To get instant response from them use live help or call them I never email them.

All contact info on this page including toll free number, email address, skype details and link to live chat:

https://www.betonline.ag/contact-us-loggedin

Best of luck
I need some help/advice from the online poker community please.

I have been waiting for 85 days now for my withdraw check from BetOnline poker site.

My dozen or so emails usually tell me to wait 24-48 hours for someone to get back to me?

Is there any recourse for me to go for help with this?

thanks

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have you verified your account, etc.? I would recommend doing as joeisi suggests, and then let us know what happens.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that kind of sounds like a lie. I have cashed out from betonline i think i did it even before i ever got veriied!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Most Poker Rooms make you verify your account before you can withdraw.

You are correct though with Betonline as they will allow you to cash out via some methods (namely bitcoin & ewallets) without account verification.
that kind of sounds like a lie. I have cashed out from betonline i think i did it even before i ever got veriied!

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already did some transactions there via Bitcoin and I never had any problems. They did not even ask me to send documents. Contact the live chat that they explained your situation

D

Doghouse99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline..Waiting 90 days+ for payout

Hi Folks..I really appreciate the input.
I have received payouts from BetOnline before with no problems, but this time the 3rd party courier left the envelope at my door when no one was home and it went missing.
I informed BOL asap and that was back in August. So far I sent them a dozen or so emails to request to cancel the previous check and to send another one with no success.
Hope those further details helps to clear up my predicament.
I was a 40+ hour a week player on their site and enjoyed it very much but have refused to play there until this is cleared up.

D

Doghouse99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL

I used the live chat feature and they recommended to use email since I was told it was a security issue.

I am old school and have always liked checks. I guess I should get with the times and use a more current payout method next time.

thanks again everyone.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Folks..I really appreciate the input.
I have received payouts from BetOnline before with no problems, but this time the 3rd party courier left the envelope at my door when no one was home and it went missing.
I informed BOL asap and that was back in August. So far I sent them a dozen or so emails to request to cancel the previous check and to send another one with no success.
Hope those further details helps to clear up my predicament.
I was a 40+ hour a week player on their site and enjoyed it very much but have refused to play there until this is cleared up.

If that's the case, your post title is a little spurious. That's not BOL's fault that the courier didn't leave the check or there was an issue.

I hope you get it resolved, and move to bitcoin... checks are such a gamble in today's climate.

D

Doghouse99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
100 days now.
Had asked BOL to cancel original check months ago and send me a new one.
They do not respond to my emails anymore.
That's a $2500 US payout not honored.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yo build some cred in the forum also upload some evidence.

Organize a Home Poker Game