[BOL] Withdraw Question [BetOnline]

unholyking

unholyking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To Whom This May Concern:

Mmade a few deposits last night with bitcoin and it hit my account fairly quick, Now I am waiting for a bitcoin withdraw and its like 18 hours and it still never processed. Im testing out their system because I really like their platform. Please Help with any information you can help me with.

Thank You,

Sincerely,
:elefant: unholyking :elefant:

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a withdrawal at BetOnline 2 days ago by Bitcoin and it took about 40 hours!

Request: June 10 11:33 AM
Received: June 12 3:38 AM

Hang in there I'm sure you will receive it soon! :D:D

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
All withdrawals sit for 24 hours normally. It then goes in the queue to be processed. How long the queue is and the time of day will determine how long it will take.

Anywhere between 36-72 hours whole process should take.

You can check on it easily before they start process the balance will still be there at the top of the my account page. Once you see it disappear they have begun processing and you should expect it in a few hours normally around 3.

Here are the last three withdrawal of mine for 2019 I used skrill though not coin. I think coin is slightly faster than Skrill.

2019 06 12 182805

2019 06 12 182855

2019 06 12 182919

2019 06 12 182944

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's usually 24-48 hours for me. You can always call their support and ask for the status.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive had no response to many emails,filled out the feedback form twice...No apology or explaination compensation or response whatsoever to my issues.Deposited once,used nearly my whole bankroll to enter a tourney for great value,get to ITM and they shut down,leaving only a couple of players to log in and take top prizes..all others were given email links to reset passwords that didnt work just like the visa deposit option didnt work the first few times i tried meaning i was too late to get new customer freeroll because youve gotta deposit within thirty days lol lol lmao...one word for my betonline experience..IGNORANT,no respect whatsoever for new customers that get an extremely bad run straight off the bat...both issues are BETONLINES FAULT,i did everything right,they robbed me of my first tournament and ITM,and robbed me of the new players freeroll and have not even replied once...IGNORANT!

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
check to see if you signed up for ANY bonus. If you did, then you have to play through about 7x the amount of deposit.

open poker client, click on cashier, click on my account, which will open another window, and click on calculate rollover.

if you signed up for a bonus, the amount of play through remaining will be shown there.

hope it shows 0/0, that means no play through.
good luck