blackchip poker

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I've just logged into blackchip poker after reading about the CC blackchip freeroll,..I used to play them a few years ago....I have $143.58 in my account, but i've never made a deposit there...is it easy to deposit and withdraw in the UK?...thanks..

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I've just logged into blackchip poker after reading about the CC blackchip freeroll,..I used to play them a few years ago....I have $143.58 in my account, but i've never made a deposit there...is it easy to deposit and withdraw in the UK?...thanks..

Hi, I'm also the WPN rep, if you need help with any other skin I can help you. If you need help with your first deposit let me know. I would highly recommend you to choose Bitcoins or any other e-wallet. These are the best deposit options. Click here for more information.

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why bitcoins?...can i use my visa debit card for instant deposits and withdrawals?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why bitcoins?...can i use my visa debit card for instant deposits and withdrawals?

Only for deposits, make sure your credit or debit card allows for international transactions

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've dep and wd on bcp (and acr) using bitcoin. Took me a little while to figure out how to work bitcoin, but once you get it, works great, and fast. I'm in usa not uk but i'd imagine its pretty much the same. Just be careful what btc wallet you use, as some don't allow transfers to gaming sites, at least so i've been told

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, just use bitcoins. I recommend coinbase, but do your research.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack