Bitcoin payouts

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve actually been using Bitcoin for deposit and withdrawal on ACR lately. And I have a couple thoughts on it. The first thing I’ve noticed is it is actually an easier and quicker payout option, but it does have drawbacks. For one every time you put money in your Bitcoin wallet and then use it for deposit it files it as a transaction that you can be taxed for. Then again when you withdraw using it. So I’d just warn to be careful if your worried about being taxed.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Advantages to both, it would depend on what your situation is and what you plan on doing with your winnings.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, the main thing is the availability and speed of withdrawal of money. I do not care what method it will be, the main thing is that the money was in my wallet, quickly and with minimal commission.
Good luck.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my country, with the suspension of neteller and skrill, I can only play in rooms that pay me with cryptocurrencies.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the American card room payment system through bitcoin, where I can trade with several currencies.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm better off with dollars. Less problems with exchanging for my currency. Bitcoin exchange rate is not stable.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never use bitcoins, in my case just pains. But anyway I am analyzing it, maybe it is in my interest to save in bitcoin, but of course, I do not know the commissions and details to know if it is more convenient or not.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, it makes no difference what my winnings will be paid to me, the main thing is that they can be easily cashed out. And most importantly, you need to be profitable, just be in the black.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, in dollars...but it's only a matter of time...

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep my whole bankroll in crypto, except for 4-5 buyins on the site... you get the gamble of the volatility so it's a win win LOL

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
You can use both but mate, Btc for sure.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usd

Would you rather have USD payout or Bitcoin?
I prefer em, usd not for the reason that btc is a cryptocurrency but the transfer fee in btc is very high and we ended up losing a lot in the transfer

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Elon Musk himself recognized Bitcoin as a means of payment. They say it's not a pyramid. Therefore, I plan to open an account in the near future. I consider it a profitable investment of a small amount of money. Therefore, I would withdraw money to bitcoin.

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's actually a taxable transaction? I did not know that. Could you elaborate because I am a newbie with Bitcoin and taxes to be completely honest. Thanks

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Different sites have different withdrawal options, but if there is a cryptocurrency withdrawal method available, I use this method without hesitation. It's fast and safe.