Bitcoin info

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been looking into bitcoin/crypto pretty hard the last day or so. Watched several videos and read a lot of info on sites. I mostly use ARC for my poker fix, and was wondering what is the best wallet and place to fund said wallet with bitcoin and or crypto. I am in the US so really I only need to know from US players. I heard good things about coinbase except for the fact it will get closed for the gaming....I have heard bread is a good wallet for beginners. And how hard is it to get cash after you have currency in your wallet.Thanks?

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure about the US but I recomend something call Ledger Nano X or S I haven't use it But I think is Something where you will have your own Bitcoins it will be your wallet cause if you do it through Exchanges (Coinbase, Binace, etc) all you have is a promise of pay you don't really own your bitcoins but with this thing you andonly you will have access to your Bitcoins Also I have heard of Paper wallets ... If it was me I would go for any of those choice cause if coinbase or whatever that has your BTC goes down well you might loose them Good Luck With it and let me know What you do! :D :D

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
CashApp is good but just like Coinbase and any other place you buy and sell Crypto you need to first send to another wallet before sending or receiving from any poker site.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CashApp is good but just like Coinbase and any other place you buy and sell Crypto you need to first send to another wallet before sending or receiving from any poker site.

Any recommendation on a wallet? And Thanks.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Any recommendation on a wallet? And Thanks.
I send to my Blockchain Wallet (Bloackchain.com) after buying or cashing out. I have also used electrum with no problems but Blockchain is what I usually use.

***The only reason you need this step is CoinBase or CashApp or any other place you buy or sell at will ban your account if you send or receive crypto directly from a "gambling site" and they consider poker sites gambling sites.***

L

Lancer888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
платят ли биткоины и в покер-румах?